Yup.....we really ARE going.......and SOON! - Matty's Wish Trip December 12-18, 2009

Just getting on board also. I have been reading maroo's report on your little cutie and found my way to your TR. Can't wait to read more about it.

ok......so I'm pretty much ready to close this puppy up and start a brand new Trip Report...............but truth be told, I'm "ascared" LOL That's a heck of a commitment I'm getting myself into. What if I don't live up to your expectations????????????:scared1:

So please bare with me. It will not be anything like Maroo's wonderful mini-TR of Matty's night at the MVMCP....in and out and all done in all it's glory in 48 hours!! I DO have 4 kids ya know and a girl's (alright....old lady) has gotta get some beauty sleep!!

But I'll get it goin' anyway

Wish me luck:)

Pamela:santa:

Matty's Trip Report: "Mom, Dad, 3 Kids and a Gingerbread Boy" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356739

ok......so I'm pretty much ready to close this puppy up and start a brand new Trip Report...............but truth be told, I'm "ascared" LOL That's a heck of a commitment I'm getting myself into. What if I don't live up to your expectations????????????:scared1:

So please bare with me. It will not be anything like Maroo's wonderful mini-TR of Matty's night at the MVMCP....in and out and all done in all it's glory in 48 hours!! I DO have 4 kids ya know and a girl's (alright....old lady) has gotta get some beauty sleep!!

But I'll get it goin' anyway

Wish me luck:)

Pamela:santa:

Matty's Trip Report: "Mom, Dad, 3 Kids and a Gingerbread Boy" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356739

You are so funny!

MOST of my TR's take WEEKS...and it took 4 months to get Lauren's wish trip done... I just had a lot of time on my hands this weekend!

And I have no kids. Just a dog. :rotfl2:

Can't wait to read it!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you worry...I LOVE every single Wish Trip report that I read...and I am NOT telling them ANYTHING about the other magic that happened for you guys............

you will do great on your tr and i for one promise to be somewhat patient (it is very hard for me) cant wait to read all about it

Welcome home...:wizard: I was going thur your PT and LOVED the picture of Matty in the gingerbread costume...tooo awesome!!!

I can't wait to see all your pictures!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter