Youngest you've taken a child to WDW

schmitty

Quack, quack, quack, Donald Duck He's my little pa
My parents took me when I was 6 weeks old and I turned out fine. :crazy:
What is the youngest youve taken your kids or you haven gone?

My son was 6 months old. He is 5 now and we will be going for the 3rd time in November. My dd will going for her 2nd trip -- she's 2.5.

DS was 1 month shy of his 3rd birthday when he first went. Then 4, next time 6.

My son will be 2.5 and my daughter will be 4.5 when we go for our first family trip in December. I was planning on waiting until my ds was a little older but I really wanted to bring my daughter now while she still believes the princesses are real. princess: At 4.5, she should have some memories of it afterwards.

DD1 was 6 mos, DD2 was 4 mos and DD3 was 3 mos. We just kept taking them younger and younger. LOL!

First child was 2 1/2 years, second was 13 mo, third was 2 years, and 4th was 2 1/2 mo. (#3 and #4 had their first visits at the same time).

For my son's first trip he was 2 1/2. My daughter was only 6 months.
They are 13 and 9 now, and they are both (like their father) addicted to WDW!

We took DS at 1 yo. We plan to take our twins in June 07 when they are 1.
I think that 1 is a great age to take the little ones, they are easier IMO and they are still free. DS loved looking at everything, and we took him on all of the rides he was allowed. It was great. :thumbsup2

11 months...Our 3rd son turned 11 months on the first day of his first trip in Feb 2005. Funny, on our next trip (our 4th son's first trip) he'll also turn 11 months on the first day of the trip. Follow that? lol :teeth:

My ds was only 5 months old on his first trip. He was along for the ride to celebrated his older sisters 5th birthday. We had a blast and DS just loved watching all the lights.

Actually my DD (now 19months) went twice before she was even born :goodvibes She has also been twice since being born. Shes been at ages 11 months and 15 months. At 15 months she was with us for a full week and we had a blast. She loves Stormalong Bay and apparently thinks the sand taste really really good. :confused3

DS was 7 weeks old. This trip he will be turning 1 on the 2nd day we are there. DD is 3 and this will be her first trip.

In May 05 we took our ds5 and ds2. Ds2 celebrated his 3rd b-day there(he was still free :)). We are going back this Dec. with our DD 6mo. Did anyone who took their kids who were this young regret taking them or did it work out great?

Flame suit on here....But why on earth would you take your children at such an early age? :sad2: They can't remember it so why not save your money and do it when they are older? I took my DS for the 1st time when he was 4 years and I feel like that was 1 year too soon! My DD went when she was 7.5 for her 1st time and she still believed in princesses and the characters and actually still does at almost 9. Last time I was there I was just flabergasted with the amount of little babies and tiny toddlers. Is it because the parents want to go and can't bear to leave the kids at home? Wouldn't it be MUCH more fun without having to worry about diapers, formula/nursing, and all the other things that go with babies? And major meltdowns with 1 year olds and older?
I just don't get it! JMHO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter