You Know You Are A HUGE Walt Disney World Fan When....

we just moved into our new house. and i was so excited because i could get new checks. of course they are disney and i was very lucky to find disney villian checks. i might have been more excited about the checks then the move.

kate

When your DD's can't decide which princess costume (out of the 15+ they own) they want to wear to MNSSHP in October....or should we buy them a new one? :laughing:

or

struggling over which Disney Visa Card design you want - Tinkerbell, Mickey and gang, oh but the Castle is pretty....

Moving this one over to the ThemeParks Community Board... it's a best fit there.

Thanks,

Knox

Gee, I don't see anything unusual about any of these behaviors!:confused3

"Pixiedustforever" pixiedust:

When you incorporate hidden Mickey's into the decorating scheme of you house and landscaping.

Oh I just thought of another good one!!

You know you are a huge Disney fan when you are picking out your digital prints at CVS and spy, out of the corner of your eye, the pictures that the person at the machine next to you is getting are of WDW and you can't help but try and look at them!!

When the smell of coffee reminds you of being there....:surfweb:

When you have nothing but Disney pics as your wallpaper for your computer

When you're thinking of getting a tattoo and all you can think of is which Minnie Mouse tat you want....::MinnieMo

Whenver you read threads of how special WDW is and all you can do is cry....especially when reading them out loud to your DF and he starts getting misty-eyed too!!!:cloud9: :cloud9:

When you buy Disney shirts and hardly wear them because you don't want to ruin them

And the list goes on and on and on.........

Oh I just thought of another good one!!

You know you are a huge Disney fan when you are picking out your digital prints at CVS and spy, out of the corner of your eye, the pictures that the person at the machine next to you is getting are of WDW and you can't help but try and look at them!!

YES! - been there and done that at Ritz Camera Shop. It got a great conversation started.

DisGal
:cool2:

When for your birthday, or any holiday, everyone gets you something Disney

When for Christmas, you don't have to worry about what to get certain family members because they all like Disney!!!:cool1: Plus, that's gives you another reason to go shopping at the Disney Store!!!

When your DF talks about getting you the WDW cookbook so you can always eat some kind of dish from Disney!!!popcorn::

When you make a salad for your DH with green pepper that you specially selected to make a "hidden Mickey" when you slice it!

OP here.WOW!:) I can't believe the longevity of this thread!It is good to know there are others like me!LOL:) I have one more REALLY good one:When you have an opportunity to meet Meg Crofton and later receive an e-mail from her and you are probably MORE excited than if you had met and received an e-mail from THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!:)

When you cry because the pictures you took on your last vacation came out bad.

When you fell so bad for previous poster because those pictures are priceless!:hug:

When you make a salad for your DH with green pepper that you specially selected to make a "hidden Mickey" when you slice it!

When you read a post like that and say hey I want a hidden mickey green pepper too. Is the grocery store still open? :car:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter