You Know You Are A HUGE Walt Disney World Fan When....

When someone has decided to go to Disney because of a conversation you've had with them and you consider that "converting" someone.

You check in on your newly converted friend or family member daily to make sure they are getting logged on regularly to DIS, have Mousesavers, and Allears bookmarked, and are checking their emails and mailboxes regularly for pin codes.

You are upset with newly converted because they didn't make their ADR's at 180 days like you told them to. You shake your head and say "We'll talk about this tomorrow" but you secretly call dining and check reservations for them, write it all up and email it to them....uh...or is that just me? :blush:

When when someone has decided to go to Disney because of a conversation you've had with them and you consider that "converting" someone.

You check in on your newly converted friend or family member daily to make sure they are getting logged on regularly to DIS, have Mousesavers, and Allears bookmarked, and are checking their emails and mailboxes regularly for pin codes.

You are upset with newly converted because they didn't make their ADR's at 180 days like you told them to. You shake your head and say "We'll talk about this tomorrow" but you secretly call dining and check reservations for them, write it all up and email it to them....uh...or is that just me? :blush:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That's a good one!!

BTW, who's Meg Crofton?? The OP mentioned her in his post on pg 5 and I was just kinda curious...please don't flame me!!! I'm still new to alot of things on here:rolleyes: :confused:

BTW, who's Meg Crofton?? The OP mentioned her in his post on pg 5 and I was just kinda curious...please don't flame me!!! I'm still new to alot of things on here:rolleyes: :confused:

She's President of WDW Resort in Florida.

Meg Crofton is president of Walt Disney World Resort. She oversees the four Florida WDW parks, two waterparks to name a few.

DisGal
:cool2:

President of WDW. I had to look it up too!

Thank you for clearing that up for me!!!! I guess that would be a HUGE deal!! I'd be excited too if the Pres of WDW emailed me back!!!!

Ok, I have another one...when you ask your co-worker if you can borrow their CD player so you can listen to your Disney CDs and they just start laughing at you....:lmao: :lmao: True Story!!!

Most of these have already been posted but it seems that all previous posts relate to me. My parents think I'm crazy, my kids love Disney but think I'm obsessed and I have converted my DW. Now I just need to convert my nieces and I'll be complete.

We had an extension added on to our house and one room is deicated to disney including an accent wall painted "Mickey's Pants" red from Home Depot.

We did our disneymoon at the World, bought DVC, Disney stock, have the Disney Chase Visa (Tinkerbell, :tinker: you should see the odd looks a man gets with that card)

2/3 of the pictures that show up on my PC screensaver are from past Disney vacations.

I'll find a few more reasons to post later...

Most of these have already been posted but it seems that all previous posts relate to me. My parents think I'm crazy, my kids love Disney but think I'm obsessed and I have converted my DW. Now I just need to convert my nieces and I'll be complete.

We had an extension added on to our house and one room is deicated to disney including an accent wall painted "Mickey's Pants" red from Home Depot.

We did our disneymoon at the World, bought DVC, Disney stock, have the Disney Chase Visa (Tinkerbell, :tinker: you should see the odd looks a man gets with that card)

2/3 of the pictures that show up on my PC screensaver are from past Disney vacations.

I'll find a few more reasons to post later...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You are too funny!!! I know what you mean by converting people. I'm taking my sister on her very first trip to WDW next March and I'm hoping to have some "training classes" with her!!:rotfl: :rotfl: If I can get her(which I think I can), I'll be happy!!!

Wow! This is really great for me:surfweb:
I can relate to so much of this! I have you guys to talk to so my boys don't roll their eyes at me when I start talking about a Disney trip that we are planning (I am planning) for next year.
Oh, and I can add that I know I'm a huge Disney fan because when my son's school planned a trip to Disney for the band, I signed up right away to chaparone.
Even though it was on a bus with a busload of teenagers for 23 hours!
It was the greatest time!:wizard:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You are too funny!!! I know what you mean by converting people. I'm taking my sister on her very first trip to WDW next March and I'm hoping to have some "training classes" with her!!:rotfl: :rotfl: If I can get her(which I think I can), I'll be happy!!!

I have one neice converted. Her favorite show is Mickey Mouse clucbhouse, favorite movie is Wall-E and when her mother bought her a Wall-E T-shirt she wouldn't take it off for 3 days.

I figure if I can convert the kids then the parents will follow.

For all of you who had to "look up" who Meg Crofton is,I have to question your Walt Disney World "HUGE fan status"!LOL:) I AM JUST KIDDING!;) :) But,seriously I am SUCH a HUGE WDW fan,that when I was able to meet Meg,it really was a MAJOR "big deal" for me!:) For those who don't know her importance,she is President of the ENTIRE Walt Disney World Resort.That includes EVERYTHING on the 47 square mile property-Magic Kingdom,Epcot,Disney's Hollywood Studios,Disney's Animal Kingdom,Downtown Disney,The Boardwalk,Blizzard Beach,Typhoon Lagoon,The Golf Courses(miniature and regulation),TWENTY-TWO Resort Hotels,SIXTY-TWO THOUSAND Cast Members,etc.,etc.The ONLY position higher than Meg's at the Walt Disney World Resort belongs to a certain Mouse!;) :)

When friends and co-workers have made mention that you have more disney shirts than regular shirts.

BTW I have also stopped telling my boss I'm going "again"...along with my sister...and half of my friends. They just don't get it. :sad2:

But thats why we have the DIS!!! :grouphug:

Oooohh..thought of another one. When you work with a former CM and you know more about WDW then they do. :thumbsup2

When you are on hold with the electric company and not only recognize the hold music, but know that it's called "Behind the Waterfall" and it's used as area background music outside the Land Pavillion...

:rolleyes1

you don't live in the Orlando area,but the FM presets on your mp3 player are set for Orlando area radio stations!:)

You want to have your house look like OKW

You think about naming your daughter(whenever you have one) a Disney Princess

You are late to work because you can't tear yourself away from the DIS:lmao: :lmao:

You have more t-shirts of Disney than any other kinds of shirts

You find yourself surfing the web for only Disney items or topics

You make a calendar with Disney themeing so you can mark your countdown to your next trip

You're at work and try to convince everyone else that Disney is THE BEST place to go and be and then they just look at you and shake their heads:rolleyes2

...your mother comes home from work all happy because she found a co-worker who likes Disney which for some reason makes you happier than she is.:lmao:

...you look for ways to incorporate Disney related topics into daily conversation. ::MickeyMo

...you wake up humming "it's a small world after all" even though the song drives you crazy.:rolleyes:

...the word "Disney" makes you smile. :teeth:

...you feel the need to make everyone love Disney as much as you do.:upsidedow

oh I could go on for ages..:rotfl:

When at least half the cups you own are disney refillable mugs and other cups you bought at disney

you try to convince everyone you know that they have to go to WDW

your kids think your weird when you burst into song,singing songs from disney movies

when your not feeling happy putting on a disney shirt cheers you up

you still have your disney room cards in your wallet from a year ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter