You Know You Are A HUGE Walt Disney World Fan When....

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
you are given a voucher for a free water/soda by the Dream Squad in Epcot and you keep the voucher as a souvenir!LOL:)

Oh yeah, I'm with you! I would have done the same thing. When I took DBF for the first time (he's now hooked) they gave him a certificate that was basically the equivalent of a FP and we kept it as a souvie! When we were there in 2006 it was when they made that liquid law on flights because of something that happened. They put a memo in our rooms telling about the incident and the new law and we kept that too!

and when you are trying to figure out how you can go again on your flight/drive to your Disney vacation!

i have a friend who has dream fastpasses for all four parks never used. and she lives in CA. she told me she stalked the dream squads until she got them and knowing her, she did. as far as my story. well it's actually my son's, he scehduled his surgery so he would have enough time to recoup because he didn't want to miss a meet.

someone not very familiar with you mentions "Disney World" and everyone that does know you, groans and rolls their eyes 'cause they know what's coming next! :rotfl:

When you have something WDW themed in every room of the house - snowglobes, lanyards, pins, lamps, bathroom cups, soaps in a dish, pictures of your family at WDW, magnets, knobs,.... my list goes on :thumbsup2

When people you work with, who also happen to be CM's, still ask you questions about the parks. :lmao:

When you work with a former cm and she asks you for advise about her upcoming trip to WDW.

....when you have been to WDW 7 times this year and you secretly planned a "road trip" to save money so you could stop and just be there for a few more days....or when all the cd's in your car are disney cd's...when your cell phone is wrapped in a tinkerbell skinit and you are 41....when you have disney throughout your house, mickey crocs, mickey pocketbook, mickey checks etc.. when all you think about is how you are going to schedule another vacation without your family killing you....:yay:

When you come home from your trip with two bags full of every type of paper/brochure you got while you were there. Including some other smaller bags, the paper coasters from the room, and anything else you got while you were there. :goodvibes

When you in here everyday to check things out, find out whats new,
find out what happiness and problems in the mouse world, see the changes to the parks and resorts, you know you are a gan then.

And when you save all your airline tickets park passes, resort keys etc.

You know the flight #'s, and arrival and departure times of all the non-stop flights from your local airport to MCO.

When your wife tells you not to talk to strangers wearing Disney shirts. Also when your wife gets a new job the first thing you ask is there any disney fanatics there.

When you borrow money to join the Disney Vacation Club with no idea how you are going to make the payments.

You know the flight #'s, and arrival and departure times of all the non-stop flights from your local airport to MCO.
LOL, that was me. Every numer, departure time, arrival time...even the difference between how long it took to get there and how long it took to get back. :rotfl: Well, for Continental, anyway.

They've been screwing around with it lately, so not as good now.

I also have Disney Dining, local Orlando weather and the a couple of the hotels on my speed dial. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter