You eat with your eyes first don't you? 'Ohana 5/1

Thanks for your reviews. I'm enjoying reading them. I wouldn't feel bad about missing Tonys. The food there is horrible!! It's a shame because it's a cute restaurant.

I can't bring myself to try Tony's because of the reviews of the food, and I'm an Italian food snob. I wish they had breakfast there so we could at least experience the atmosphere...it's much harder to mess up breakfast than Italian food.

I haven't forgotten about you all! I've had a rough week with my mom and DD11 both in hospital unexpectedly! Also started my chemo pills and they are making me completely exhausted and so nauseous!!! I'll update this week tho:). I didn't take all these food pics for nothing!

I haven't forgotten about you all! I've had a rough week with my mom and DD11 both in hospital unexpectedly! Also started my chemo pills and they are making me completely exhausted and so nauseous!!! I'll update this week tho:). I didn't take all these food pics for nothing!

Take your time. I'm so sorry you are going through all that. I hope your mom and DD are both doing better. And I hope you adjust well to your chemo pills quickly so you feel less sick. You're in my thoughts! :)

I have not been back to Ohana in a few years, but your review is making me want to go back in December. Like you I loooove the shrimp and potstickers, such goodness on a plate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter