• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yes, *thing* will totally ruin WDW for your family forever.

Yes, although the ones that were around that long ago were pretty cryptic and only catered to a few geeks on old 600 baud modems.

Personally I think this is one of the mildest I've ever been to.

I want to kiss a baby giraffe!! That is amazing! :goodvibes

Sorry totally off topic. :love:

Has everyone forgotten freg-gate? If there is no freg in my room when I stay at AKV next month, my vacation will be ruined.

And I feel compelled to add I know it's spelled fridge. At least I thought it was until the dawn of freg-gate.

I've only been a member here for around 6 months so I can't speak to the times before that, but this is by far the most negative forum I have ever been a member of in the :gulp: 20 years I've been participating in internet forums. Complaining is one thing, anger, backbiting, nasty debate is another. Give rational debate and peaceful disagreement a chance. :flower3:

Dude, where have you been? I've been on the net for around 30 years and I have only seen 2 more polite forums, and both of those were heavily moderated. I haven't even seen a single DIAF!

I feel sorry for poor spinning Walt in his grave. He must be getting SO dizzy from Starbucks-gate and Napkin-gate.

I call dibs on the Trident....just sayin'.

I think you can get one from Neptune, as long as you have it back to him in time for the Electric Water Parade. And once the new show begins in DHS and it needs to be used full time, FP+ will have destroyed yet another beloved Disney tradition! :rotfl2:

I've only been a member here for around 6 months so I can't speak to the times before that, but this is by far the most negative forum I have ever been a member of in the :gulp: 20 years I've been participating in internet forums. Complaining is one thing, anger, backbiting, nasty debate is another. Give rational debate and peaceful disagreement a chance. :flower3:

No. We like it this way. Period. Move along. :lmao:

They will probably sell them off of one of those carts before a parade. Get your neon glow thingys and pixie dust farts!!!

In a can!

I say we organize a Dis meetup. All the FP+ haters can stay at the Yacht Club, all the FP+ lovers get the Beach Club. Then at a specified time-- a la Gangs of New York-- the two sides meet at Stormalong Bay and and have an old-fashioned, Anchorman-style throwdown where this all gets settled once and for all.
I'd like to say Disney would side with the winner, but I suspect they'd be more likely to sell tickets to the fight itself, and then replace Cars Motors Action with a staged reproduction you can only get into with a FP+ reservation. The main weapon being pixie-dust farts, of course.

[snap] [snap] [snap]

Boy, boy, crazy boy...
Get cool, boy!
Got pixie dust in your pocket,
Keep coolly cool, boy!
Don't get hot,
'Cause man, you got
FP+ ahead.
Take it slow and Daddy-O...
You can skip rope drop and stay in bed!

Just play it cool, boy...
Real cool!

Glad I could help! :drinking1

How did I forget the mugs?! :coffee: Ooh, and crowded buses! :crowded:

lPp21HW.gif

Three snaps in a "Z" formation! :joker:

So you were the one in front of Jose.....:scratchin

I was with you til the bedbugs.

Bedbugs are HORRIFICALLY AWFUL!!! I had friend who had to replace their mattresses because they couldn't get rid of them after they brought them home from a (non-Disney) resort.

Bedbugs would definitely RUIN many things for me!

Oh! We can't forget those screaming kids! Those are the worst vacation ruiners! How dare those parents let their kids cry and not think of me and how much it's ruining my vacation!!! What selfish a holes. :rotfl2:

I swear if they don't ban children Im never going back!

(Man! I couldn't even type that with a straight face! :lmao: x1,000)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

LOL, I mean remember when AOL dawned and those "chat rooms", but nothing before that.

Never had a 600 baud modem. I had a 14K, that was my first.

Well, I remember when we used to have to push each packet through a funnel onto the phone line, and then blow real hard to get it all the way to the central office...

You know -- just like WDW IT today...

I remember someone complaining about the "softness" of the toilet paper at one of the moderate hotels. The person actually said they bring their own toilet paper with them. :confused3 I also find it a bit strange when people take pictures of the soap and shampoo at the resorts. Is it me, or is this a little abnormal?:confused3

No. We like it this way. Period. Move along. :lmao:

In a can!

[snap] [snap] [snap]

Boy, boy, crazy boy...
Get cool, boy!
Got pixie dust in your pocket,
Keep coolly cool, boy!
Don't get hot,
'Cause man, you got
FP+ ahead.
Take it slow and Daddy-O...
You can skip rope drop and stay in bed!

Just play it cool, boy...
Real cool!

:rotfl2:

I was with you til the bedbugs.

Bedbugs are HORRIFICALLY AWFUL!!! I had friend who had to replace their mattresses because they couldn't get rid of them after they brought them home from a (non-Disney) resort.

Bedbugs would definitely RUIN many things for me!

Good call on that one. It's really not in the same category of semi-imagined problems vs. itchy-bitey doom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter