Yes, *thing* will totally ruin WDW for your family forever.

ArthurFiggis

Mouseketeer
FP+, MB, F&W, Starbucks, BOG serving alcohol, foreigners, ADRs, rude people, people with iPads or tablets, children, teenagers, adults, ECVs, GACs, increased prices, paying tips, bedbugs, rides being down, refurbs, people complaining about any of these things...

All of these things will ruin even the merest thought of you ever taking a trip to WDW ever again. :headache: You and/or your children and/or extended family or friends will be scarred for all eternity. :scared: If you even enter the greater Orlando area, you will feel the dread pall of doom wash over you like the apocalypse. :sad: It would probably be best if you forgot completely about the existence of the state of Florida really. :eek:

Are they all gone? Whew. :rolleyes1 Now the rest of us can enjoy our trips in peace. :hug:

Yes, planning a trip can be frustrating. Yes, it can be confusing. Yes, it can be expensive. Yes, to help is what the DIS is here for! :wave2:

But, if you are really feeling the kind of anger that seems to flow here sometimes, please take a break. Watch your favorite Disney flick or YouTube video of the parks. Read a happy blog. Let the magic of some Disney propaganda flow through you. :goodvibes

Remember that we're all here for love of fun and memories both past and future. We'll get through it. :grouphug:

If you even enter the greater Orlando area, you will feel the dread pall of doom wash over you like the apocalypse. :sad: It would probably be best if you forgot completely about the existence of the state of Florida really. :eek:

Why? Universal is only 7.4 miles away from Disney. And the state of Florida has an awful lot more to offer than just a theme park.

You know, you can have two thoughts at the same time ;)

There are things that are annoying me lately (the recent Epcot change for one...another thing that would annoy me if it happened would be if they moved the prebooking days to after the 45-day payment day)....

Anyway!...Doesn't mean that when I actually go later on this month I still won't have a great time. I will. Mostly because I will be with my little family in a happy place, away from all of the stresses of real life.

But that doesn't mean that I still can't come on here and discuss stuff that I feel is taking away from the experience. I can separate the two quite well. I'm interested in the changes also from a business perspective, I find it fascinating.

And I also respect that some people don't want to read all of the complaining, that it does take away from their excitement. And that's cool, I respect that. I'm just not like that. Different strokes...

Ooh, ooh--I totally forgot strollers, PP and PP+ ::yes::

Why? Universal is only 7.4 miles away from Disney. And the state of Florida has an awful lot more to offer than just a theme park.

Shh...you'll ruin my sarcasm :laughing:

But that doesn't mean that I still can't come on here and discuss stuff that I feel is taking away from the experience. I can separate the two quite well. I'm interested in the changes also from a business perspective, I find it fascinating.

And I also respect that some people don't want to read all of the complaining, that it does take away from their excitement. And that's cool, I respect that. I'm just not like that. Different strokes...

It's not the complaining that bothers me as much as the righteous, Samuel L. Jackson-style anger. :furious: You know, the whole "Walt is spinning in his grave" crowd. :faint: I, like you, respect that this is the perfect place to complain, but sometimes it borders on the absurd. You'd think that packs of drunken, cavorting guests stealing PP+ photographs from the ether while stealing Dole Whips and Turkey Legs from babies so that they can stand in front of them during parades was the norm. :stir: Or that there's some secret button that the IT folks could press to fix everything that they choose to ignore. :surfweb:

The only 1 thing that truly can ruin your vacation is a bad attitude.

I agree completely! On my last vacation, the hotel lost my reservation and I had to sleep on the street. Then I got mugged by a gang that beat me up and stole all my money. But my vacation wasn't ruined because I had a good attitude.

I agree completely! On my last vacation, the hotel lost my reservation and I had to sleep on the street. Then I got mugged by a gang that beat me up and stole all my money. But my vacation wasn't ruined because I had a good attitude.

Don't forget it happened in Disney, so you should feel honored that you were able to experience this mugging there. Some people get mugged in the middle of some dirty city ;)

Don't forget it happened in Disney, so you should feel honored that you were able to experience this mugging there. Some people get mugged in the middle of some dirty city ;)

And since the mugger farted pixie dust in your general direction, you should have also handed over your firstborn to show appropriate appreciation for his magical mugging.

After all, it happened in DISNEY WORLD!!!! Do you know how many people would give their right arm for the chance to be mugged at WDW, without or without pixie dust farts?!?!?!

Ooh, ooh--I totally forgot strollers, PP and PP+ ::yes::

Shh...you'll ruin my sarcasm :laughing:

It's not the complaining that bothers me as much as the righteous, Samuel L. Jackson-style anger. :furious: You know, the whole "Walt is spinning in his grave" crowd. :faint: I, like you, respect that this is the perfect place to complain, but sometimes it borders on the absurd. You'd think that packs of drunken, cavorting guests stealing PP+ photographs from the ether while stealing Dole Whips and Turkey Legs from babies so that they can stand in front of them during parades was the norm. :stir: Or that there's some secret button that the IT folks could press to fix everything that they choose to ignore. :surfweb:
There will always be people like that.. I choose to be amused by them.

FP+, MB, F&W, Starbucks, BOG serving alcohol, foreigners, ADRs, rude people, people with iPads or tablets, children, teenagers, adults, ECVs, GACs, increased prices, paying tips, bedbugs, rides being down, refurbs, people complaining about any of these things...

All of these things will ruin even the merest thought of you ever taking a trip to WDW ever again. :headache: You and/or your children and/or extended family or friends will be scarred for all eternity. :scared: If you even enter the greater Orlando area, you will feel the dread pall of doom wash over you like the apocalypse. :sad: It would probably be best if you forgot completely about the existence of the state of Florida really. :eek:

Are they all gone? Whew. :rolleyes1 Now the rest of us can enjoy our trips in peace. :hug:

Yes, planning a trip can be frustrating. Yes, it can be confusing. Yes, it can be expensive. Yes, to help is what the DIS is here for! :wave2:

But, if you are really feeling the kind of anger that seems to flow here sometimes, please take a break. Watch your favorite Disney flick or YouTube video of the parks. Read a happy blog. Let the magic of some Disney propaganda flow through you. :goodvibes

Remember that we're all here for love of fun and memories both past and future. We'll get through it. :grouphug:

Well said!!!

I hate the iPad people. They stand in front of you at the fireworks, parades, anything, and hold up their iPad so they can tape the whole thing. Meanwhile, people behind can't see. It's the stupidest thing I ever saw.

The only thing that would ruin in my vacation would be if my Ex was in the hotel room next to me. Otherwise, if you make me panda-grade sad, I will walk the other way instead of going rage-face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter