Yes, *thing* will totally ruin WDW for your family forever.

I've only been a member here for around 6 months so I can't speak to the times before that, but this is by far the most negative forum I have ever been a member of in the :gulp: 20 years I've been participating in internet forums. Complaining is one thing, anger, backbiting, nasty debate is another. Give rational debate and peaceful disagreement a chance. :flower3:

Dude what the hell are you doing in your avatar?

Well, for me, it's still those pool-hopping, line-jumping, refillable mug fast pass abusers. They can all climb in their 9-year-old's double-wide stroller, hitch it up to their blind grandma's ECV, and get in line to hog a couple of buses.

They've ruined it for me forever.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I think if it rained every day of my trip I would let that get me down. One or 2 days.....ok.....but the whole time would bring me to tears.

...And since the mugger farted pixie dust in your general direction... Do you know how many people would give their right arm for the chance to be mugged at WDW, without or without pixie dust farts?!?!?!

WHOOP!!!! WHOOP!!!!

AN ALL NEW DIS BOARD ACRONYM!!!!

PDF----> PIXIE DUST FARTS

(I wonder if Adobe will mind us using PDF) :duck:

Of course, PDFs might just push someone over the edge and make them never want to visit again. :scared1:

I've only been a member here for around 6 months so I can't speak to the times before that, but this is by far the most negative forum I have ever been a member of in the :gulp: 20 years I've been participating in internet forums. Complaining is one thing, anger, backbiting, nasty debate is another. Give rational debate and peaceful disagreement a chance. :flower3:

Run while you can the Dis board will sallow your soul I tell you ;)

Please don't forget...................... SCRIMS!!!! I still remember the boards were just on fire over the scrims covering main street bakery almost 2 years ago- because it blocked the view of the castle (apparently) from certain locations, it totally destroyed so many vacations. But I regress......;)

WHOOP!!!! WHOOP!!!!

AN ALL NEW DIS BOARD ACRONYM!!!!

PDF----> PIXIE DUST FARTS

(I wonder if Adobe will mind us using PDF) :duck:

Of course, PDFs might just push someone over the edge and make them never want to visit again. :scared1:
They will probably sell them off of one of those carts before a parade. Get your neon glow thingys and pixie dust farts!!!

Okay, I took my drinks - I'm out!;)

Glad I could help! :drinking1

Well, for me, it's still those pool-hopping, line-jumping, refillable mug fast pass abusers. They can all climb in their 9-year-old's double-wide stroller, hitch it up to their blind grandma's ECV, and get in line to hog a couple of buses.

They've ruined it for me forever.

How did I forget the mugs?! :coffee: Ooh, and crowded buses! :crowded:

lPp21HW.gif

Three snaps in a "Z" formation! :joker:

I say we organize a Dis meetup. All the FP+ haters can stay at the Yacht Club, all the FP+ lovers get the Beach Club. Then at a specified time-- a la Gangs of New York-- the two sides meet at Stormalong Bay and and have an old-fashioned, Anchorman-style throwdown where this all gets settled once and for all.
I'd like to say Disney would side with the winner, but I suspect they'd be more likely to sell tickets to the fight itself, and then replace Cars Motors Action with a staged reproduction you can only get into with a FP+ reservation. The main weapon being pixie-dust farts, of course.

I say we organize a Dis meetup. All the FP+ haters can stay at the Yacht Club, all the FP+ lovers get the Beach Club. Then at a specified time-- a la Gangs of New York-- the two sides meet at Stormalong Bay and and have an old-fashioned, Anchorman-style throwdown where this all gets settled once and for all.

I call dibs on the Trident....just sayin'.

Well, let me tell you.....when I found out they weren't offering pixie dust high colonics over at the Grand Floridian spa, I was *pretty*ticked*off*! I may never be able to step foot in the state of Florida again. Oh, wait a minute, I live here.....never mind......

Has no one considered the utter tragedy of the lack of PURPLE MAGIC BANDS!!!! OMG!!!!! :faint:

:thumbsup2

Originally Posted by darnheather View Post
I've only been a member here for around 6 months so I can't speak to the times before that, but this is by far the most negative forum I have ever been a member of in the :gulp: 20 years I've been participating in internet forums. Complaining is one thing, anger, backbiting, nasty debate is another. Give rational debate and peaceful disagreement a chance.

Have internet forums been around for 20 years????

LOVE this thread! hehe. I have complained about a lot of things...but it would NEVER stop me from going to WDW!! Annual Passholder from NYC and proud of it!!!!

:thumbsup2

Have internet forums been around for 20 years????

Yes, although the ones that were around that long ago were pretty cryptic and only catered to a few geeks on old 600 baud modems.

Personally I think this is one of the mildest I've ever been to.

Yes, although the ones that were around that long ago were pretty cryptic and only catered to a few geeks on old 600 baud modems.

Personally I think this is one of the mildest I've ever been to.
LOL, I mean remember when AOL dawned and those "chat rooms", but nothing before that.

Never had a 600 baud modem. I had a 14K, that was my first.

Please don't forget...................... SCRIMS!!!! I still remember the boards were just on fire over the scrims covering main street bakery almost 2 years ago- because it blocked the view of the castle (apparently) from certain locations, it totally destroyed so many vacations. But I regress......;)

Ha! I remember that. Someone also reminded me about the Napkin Debacle last week. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter