Year of a Million Nightmares

This thread if funny. :rotfl: I think everything has been covered, but I'm sure we can squeeze a few more out.

Get all the food you can eat for free, as long as it is from the ABC Commisary!

How about winning an all access DVC prize. Prize is you get to participate in harassing the park guests all day long in your little unshaded kiosk located in the middle of Dumbo and Snow White.

How about a three hour stay at The Neverland Club where you alone get the honor of entertaining 15 overtired, sugared-up 4 year olds(and at least 2 that are nauseus) while their parents are off having quiet dinners at Narcossees or V&A's....such fun!!!

How about a special day where each and every ride you go on breaks down for at least 10 minutes...allowing you to truly experience the magic in isolated speldor.

SkierPete

Speldor. Is that one of those remote planets in the Star Wars movies?

Better yet, you get to be TinkerBILL, the mustachioed, slightly pudgy man who gets to fly from the Castle each evening. (Not sure who that's the nightmare for -- Bill or the crowd)! :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: Now that's funny right thar....I don't care who you are!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Since this thread isn't really about trip planning, we've decided it's a better fit over on the Theme Parks Community Board.

1. As you approach the queue for every ride you go on, a tour group from Brazil, flag and all, run in front of you and push you out of the way.

2. In order to ride any ride, you must first sing the Small World Theme as loud as you can before boarding.

3. Instead of one night in Cinderella's Dream Suite, you have to spend the rest of your vacation in the jail scene on POTC, the one where the dog has the keys.

So funny, :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

How about special parade seating, right behind the biggest guy you can find with a kid on his shoulders.

Piglet

"The Ground is Lava" nightmare, where all the kids in line around you only walk on the bars separating the switchbacks. Special bonus includes them swinging on every chain!

Lucky you! You win a free breakfast, lunch AND dinner! Only trouble is, it's got to be at Hollywood and Vine! All you can eat! If you dare ........ :faint:

How about waiting at the bus stop at the Contemporary Resort to go to Epcot for hours? (I once waited an hour and 20 minutes before someone finally told me that buses don't go to Epcot from the CR - you have to take the Monorail to the TTC and go from there!!!:rolleyes1 )

Here is your Nightmare Fastpass.....

You get stuck in each room of Its a Small World....10 minutes each room.

Next we take you to the Indy Speedway (now my family loves this ride). We will enhance your pleasure by boxing you in with the I cant reach the pedal kid, and I am going to ram you kid. 1 hour for you special as fastpass winner.

Next we are going to put you at the front of the line for SpaceMountain. As you start the incline. Yup...stuck. And for your enjoyment we will pipe in music from Its a Small World since another winner is stuck in there.

We will also give you sleeping arrangments....Disney new padded wall suite.

Enjoy.

You have 8 hours to sell 8 of Disney's time-shares...or Disney keeps your kids and uses them to fill-in for broken-down characters at Small World. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter