Year of a Million Nightmares

Better add Snow White's Adventures to that Nightmare FastPass.

Nightmare CM- Bag checker at the entrance to MK! Or driving a Jungle Cruise boat!!

The honor to stay on 20 continous rides on the teacups with vomiting children surrounding you!

Oh man why all the hating on Beverly??? I think it's funny EVERYONE that has mentioned Beverly seems to hate it except me. I always drink it when I'm in Epcot...Maybe I'm crazy then...more for me:cool1: This thread cracks me up though!!

VIP Tour Guide for the largest group ever to visit WDW from Brazil! Flag included~!

A Dream Wish for you and your family to have stormalongbay all to yourself!!!! only to get there and there are millions of lovebugs EVERYWHERE!!! :scared1: ;)

Number One - Stuck all day in restraints for Stitch's Great Escape where the only thing that happens is continual chilli dog breath.:eek:

Number Two - ITTBAB stink bug smell tester.:crazy2:

As most of us know, the Year of a Million Dreams is currently going on, with the opportunity to win cool prizes ranging from Dream Fastpasses to a night in the castle.

This got my perserve imagination going. What if they had a Year of a Million Nightmares promotion? What would be prizes be? Here are a few of my own suggestions to get things started:

A Nightmare Fastpass, good only for the following rides/attractions: Stitch's Great Escape, Sounds Dangerous, and Journey into Your Imagination.

A special stay in the Nightmare Suite, located at the All-Star Resorts during Pop Warner week. Witness extra special entertainment like poolside fights nightly.

don't forget complimentary ALLstar Resort prank "wake-up calls" at 1:30am by giggling girls.

oh this thread is hysterical! lol

how about an all day seat in the Tiki Room?

How about a special day where each and every ride you go on breaks down for at least 10 minutes...allowing you to truly experience the magic in isolated splendor.

SkierPete

Here's a nightmare.....Congratulations!! You have just won the honor of being the official MOUSEKEEPER for the resort of your choice!!! Sure, go ahead choose the Grand Floridian....just remember you're in charge of cleaning all those rooms, toilets and all!!! Today is your lucky day for sure!!

Oh man why all the hating on Beverly??? I think it's funny EVERYONE that has mentioned Beverly seems to hate it except me. I always drink it when I'm in Epcot...Maybe I'm crazy then...more for me:cool1: This thread cracks me up though!!

Me too! I really like Beverly :woohoo:

You get to be tink flying down from the castle that night.

"DON'T LOOK DOWN!"

Better yet, you get to be TinkerBILL, the mustachioed, slightly pudgy man who gets to fly from the Castle each evening. (Not sure who that's the nightmare for -- Bill or the crowd)! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter