• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Year of a Million Nightmares

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
As most of us know, the Year of a Million Dreams is currently going on, with the opportunity to win cool prizes ranging from Dream Fastpasses to a night in the castle.

This got my perserve imagination going. What if they had a Year of a Million Nightmares promotion? What would be prizes be? Here are a few of my own suggestions to get things started:

A Nightmare Fastpass, good only for the following rides/attractions: Stitch's Great Escape, Sounds Dangerous, and Journey into Your Imagination.

A special stay in the Nightmare Suite, located at the All-Star Resorts during Pop Warner week. Witness extra special entertainment like poolside fights nightly.

What about getting resort mugs and using them to refill your drink of choice - but ONLY at the resort and ONLY for the duration of the current trip? Imagine the shock this would cause and the number of posts on the boards if that were the rule!:eek:

What about getting resort mugs and using them to refill your drink of choice - but ONLY at the resort and ONLY for the duration of the current trip? Imagine the shock this would cause and the number of posts on the boards if that were the rule!:eek:

:rotfl2:

You get a Nightmare Bus Pass where you have to take a bus to DTD to get to another resort for dinner.............oh wait, we already HAVE that!! :rotfl2:

Amy

ticket2.jpg

Comped front row seats.

Private swimming lessons at the Polynesian Beach Lagoon.

You wouldn't have to twist my arm to give me a day at the park with NO ONE else except my invited VIPS! How awesome would that be to have the park to yourself?!

My friend got back this week from her trip. This was her second trip ever and TWO, count 'em TWO days in a row she got unlimited fast passes for the day as her gift for a Year of a Million Dreams!!! I've never received anything...:worship:

More Nightmare Prizes:
Free tickets to River Country and Discovery Island (snake bites not included).

Just for you. Two day special super duper unlimited fastpass.

Day one: You and a thousand of your close personal friends run to Soarin. For the day you get to hand out fastpasses. You can smile and answer "I have no freakin clue why the return is so late. Maybe it is a good ride or something." Followed by "Heck yes we are out try back tomorrow"

Day two: Same thing at Two Story Mania.

Oh what a dream that would be.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

You win a free week long trip, redeemable only at the Pop Century Legendary Years...

An overnight stay in a tent on top of Spaceship Earth...

Or, a overnight stay in POP"S Legendary Years:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ETA: Haha, great minds think alike, POP is the first thing that came to mind. I did not see your post.

YOu could win lifetime supply of beverly

We did the Club Cool this year. I told myself not to do it. I knew better. I could not stop. My hand grabbed the cup. Beverly. Hand you know better.

That was the most aweful thing my hand ever done to me. The other flavors were great.

Beverly....what a nightmare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter