• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! Free dining pin!

I hope they can do it for you. I'm sure they are crazy busy right now with the promos and pins being released today. Hope you get through soon! Congrats on the pin!

according to the CM I spoke to - she put me on hold and called Guest Services -- she said because my address is attached to his name, then it's ok for me to use! Not that I can use it b/c it's not good for my dates, but it's a good sign for the future anyways.

Got the FD pin today......the previous Visa Dining discount didn't really work for us, but this may help nudge DW into a February trip after all! :thumbsup2

Choose your Walt Disney World® offer!
Be part of our world again and save
With all the enchanting new things there are to see and do throughout the entire Walt Disney World Resort, there's never been a better time to visit. And you can pick from the following offers that will help you be part of our world again!

Just pick the offer that fits you best:

Save up to 35%
(and enjoy more dates to choose from) on a stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel!

For stays most nights
1/2–3/24/13, 4/21–5/22/13 and
8/11–9/28/13.

Get a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels.
For arrivals most nights 1/2–3/7/13.

Book now through 2/16/13.
Be sure to mention your PIN:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable, excludes 3-bedroom villas and is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort––The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
Book now through 2/16/13.
Be sure to mention your PIN:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The number of packages available for this offer is limited. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable, excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas and is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.

Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3–9 must order from the children's menu, where available. Some Table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Walt Disney Travel Company
or call 407-939-7741 or your Travel Agent.

Disney Resort hotels can fill up fast...
especially with great offers like these.
So book your stay today—or you might end up feeling a little crabby!

And don't forget about the great array of benefits you get when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, including complimentary transportation and legendary Guest service! To see how moms use these great benefits to enhance their vacations, click here.

Question my email is full of junk and I don't want to go thru it all, is it from Disney destinations or Disney parks?

Hoping/praying for a pin as its my last and only hope to get some kind of discount for our trip. I know I should feel fortunate that we can even go to Disney at all, but its maddening to read about all these great discounts and not be able to use one of them. :furious:

I got this too! I had spent 170 minutes on the phone with them today trying to get my other package changed to the stay/play/dine one and no sooner hung up when the email with the PIN popped into my inbox. I am about to call and put it to use! I have 2 separate reservations - one is under my address and one is other the address of the other half of the party. Will they let me apply it to both?

I got the pin offer too after calling at 7:01 this morning and hanging up at 7:20...if you take the links in the pin email it lets you book online with the code and will give you prices. I got the same price for the s/p/d I got this morning...2 adults 7 nights, quick service, pop century, base tickets for 7 days for $1439. Same price as last year we went with the same timeframes.

I got the Free Dining PIN as well!! When checking the new PIN against the S/P/D deal, the $$ comes out the same (give or take $1-2). But the booking window is much longer as are the available dates. We're going Feb 20-24, so either promo will work for us. Yippee!!

I'm already starting the "What should I book?" game.:rolleyes1

We're AP holders so we don't really need the tickets we have to get in order to qualify for free dining.

I like the DDP, but I also wouldn't mind staying Deluxe with the 35% offer and using Tables In Wonderland. I think I get a little sucked into the DDP because of the security of it. I always imagine us going waaayyyy over if we pay out of pocket for food.

If we are going with the free DDP we'll go to Port Orleans Riverside. We've stayed there before and enjoyed it.
If we use the room discount I would like to stay at the Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge, or Wilderness Lodge.

Let the games begin. I am pretty notorious for changing my mind 700 times:rolleyes1

I'm still holding onto hope of maybe getting one for October 2013! to those of you who have received this one, were there any resort restrictions? We really hope to stay at AoA, but I'm worried that it will be excluded from any promos.

skelly916 said:
I got mine!! The CM told me it was a general public offer. Did you try calling?

Yes! I called and a very nice lady told me there's nothing under my name/address... :(

gabyta said:
Yes! I called and a very nice lady told me there's nothing under my name/address... :(

Maybe it would be worth another call. I was under the impression it was a public offer. She didn't indicate I was special. :) Maybe it wasn't available for your dates?

skelly916 said:
Maybe it would be worth another call. I was under the impression it was a public offer. She didn't indicate I was special. :) Maybe it wasn't available for your dates?

I'll call back next week. She told me anything can happen and that I could get it on my email anytime (just not yet)

I'm still holding onto hope of maybe getting one for October 2013! to those of you who have received this one, were there any resort restrictions? We really hope to stay at AoA, but I'm worried that it will be excluded from any promos.

I am hoping for an October 2013 one as well! I was so bummed when I got this pin and it was only until September 28th. The only things excluded were 3 bedroom villas and Little Mermaid rooms at AoA.

Was it free ddp or qsdp with the mods?

When I got the fdpin code for last June they were only offering free qsdp at the mods. I've heard that changes when it is general public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter