• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! Free dining pin!

calnmace

Mouseketeer
I just got a free dining pin in my email today! Woohoo! It seems to be the same dates as the play stay dine but its free dining! Super excited :cheer2:

just through March 7? or are there dates for the year listed? Congrats :)

I got one today too! The free dining only went until March 7th but also in the e-mail was a pin code for up to 35% off for most nights 1/23/24/13, 4/215/22/13 and 8/119/28/13. I am so bummed we are going in October 2013 so this pin is so close but yet not enough :(

Thank you :) yes, just until March 7th. I'm just happy to see there is still free dining. I was worried that they were doing away with it.

I got it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

2373.02 for seven nights garden view at POR with DDP for 3 disney adults and one child:cool1::cool1::cool1:

hoping for a May discount sometime myself. Not a fan of those May 22 end dates though on the pins since we're going May 25. My last day of school is the 24th so we could go down 1 day earlier but not 3

That is awesome! I'd love one of those!! Were there any blackout dates? And did you already have a current ressie for a upcoming trip?? Praying I get one!

This is only the 2nd pin I have ever received. I get them from Disney Destinations. Make sure to check your spam folder and make sure your signed up for e-mails on the Walt Disney Website. I log in and play around on the site often so I don't know if that helps out or not.

That is awesome! I'd love one of those!! Were there any blackout dates? And did you already have a current ressie for a upcoming trip?? Praying I get one!

No current ressie. It did say something about "coming back" so it was targeted to past guests. It actually came to my email but addressed to my husband

:cloud9:I got my email today also. Its says 5nights/6days. Im staying for 7nights/8days. Will this work for my whole trip?

:cloud9:I got my email today also. Its says 5nights/6days. Im staying for 7nights/8days. Will this work for my whole trip?

It always has for us. We normally extend it for 9 nights total.

I'm just sick that we can't go on these dates. :sad: looks like the last week in March would be the earliest for us due to school but I'm even now thinking about June. I can't get DH to commit!!:( I had Nov booked but we cancelled and now just trying to pinpoint a time has been stressing me out especially while I watch deal after deal pass me by. :faint:

I got the pin today too. We are planning a trip in May so the room discount will work but I sure wish the FD was also for May. We have a trip booked this December so this pin is exactly what I needed to talk my DH into May.

Got one too.....unfortunately addressed to my father. Grrrr. I've been on hold over 1/2 hour so I can have them take his name off and put mine on.

Sending good luck vibes I hope you get one too!!pixiedust: It said most dates but I didn't notice any blackout dates. No, I didn't have a current ressie, actually we were in Disney last month.

How do you get this pin? Who emails it to you?

Disney Destinations

Yes, you should have no problems!

What dates were included?

It said for arrivals most nights 1/2–3/7/13

Got one too.....unfortunately addressed to my father. Grrrr. I've been on hold over 1/2 hour so I can have them take his name off and put mine on.

I hope they can do it for you. I'm sure they are crazy busy right now with the promos and pins being released today. Hope you get through soon! Congrats on the pin!

got it too. Calling now to apply it to my reservation. Had made my reservation earlier today using the s/p/d discount.

POR - Royal Room - Standard View
2 adult / 2 kids (9&7)
6 day PH
regular disney plan

full price - 4459
SPD discount price - 3641
free dining pin price - 3299

total savings - 1160 (26% of the total cost)

I got it too. In an email account I didn't even realize Disney had....and it's in my maiden name.

It just frustrates me, because while I REALLY want to go back in January, I can't really book anything yet. I also have to decide between Free Dining and military discounts.
I know...deciding between two discounts really isn't a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter