Y'all want another live video review trip??

I'd stick at Paradiso. Boatwrights is good and a nice place to go if you are staying at POR and don't want to go anywhere special for dinner but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there. Puck express can still be an option if you are just not feeling it day of. Paradiso looks like a fun menu and gives you something different.

I think ya'll are talking me into it!!

Add me to the keep Paradiso list. DS and I had appetizers there a few trips ago and can't wait to go back next year! :thumbsup2

Add me to the keep Paradiso list. DS and I had appetizers there a few trips ago and can't wait to go back next year! :thumbsup2

Ok! I'm convinced! Looks like all of the reservations are set then! 3 weeks from today right now we will be at Universal!!! Any input on where we should dine?

TWO WEEKS FROM TONIGHT WE WILL BE AT LES CHEFS!!! YAY!!!

For the veterans of my review, welcome back! Y'all know the drill!
For the newbies, I'll post the night before inviting you to vote for the entree or other menu item you would like reviewed. The winning dish WILL GET ORDERED and reviewed..... even if I'm scared of it. Like the black pasta at Portabello. It turned out to be delish by the way. allears.net is a great place to search the menus so that you can decide. Reviews will be posted on YouTube and the link shared in this thread either the night of the reservation or the next day before we leave the villa. You can also subscribe to my youtube channel mamasfunstuff and see the reviews before I post the link!

I'm excited, I hope you are too!

Also, I'm totally open to your suggestions for Universal restaurant suggestions. Saturday night we will be dining at Universal and we haven't been there since 2001, so we will be flying blind. We are arriving Friday night but hubby I think has his heart set on the Pirate Adventure dinner thing. So please please please tell me where you think we should get our grub on at Universal!!

We have not yet been to Universal, hoping to go for a day next year. :thumbsup2 Mythos seems to be mentioned a lot as a good place to eat. From the pictures I have seen, the theming is really nice.

Cannot comment on the food quality though! :confused3

IT'S TIME TO BEGIN!!!!!!! Voting is now open for night 1 of the live video dining review! First up... Les Chefs de France! What's your vote?

Since i went with beef last time I'm going to vote for duck this time!

CJK.... I didn't get this until after our ressie!!!! I'm so sorry! Please vote for tomorrow night at Hollywood Brown Derby! I have a thread on Facebook as well and Salmon was the winning dish between this thread and that one. Hubby is working on the video now.... it will be up shortly!!!!

Here ya go! Les Chefs de France!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nof5auLh7UA

Now I will say this was the first time in MANY MANY years that everything wasn't just superb at Chefs. The service was fantastic and nothing was bad I suppose...... it just wasn't awesome as usual. It would take at least one or two more visits like this to knock this restaurant out of the first night spot for us.

Great review of Chefs de France! For tonight, my vote is the Cobb salad!

For HBD - Pan-seared Porcini Powder-dusted Pork Tenderloin

I vote for the Charred-glazed Filet of Beef at HBD. Your reviews are great!! Thanks so much for doing this!

For the CG, which I have also never been to, I'd order the Oak-fired Filet of Beef and my DH might get the Bison Tenderloin...so I wouldn't mind seeing that but my vote is for the filet of beef.

OOOOOOH! I would have no problem with trying either one of those! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter