• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WWYD...?

Could you PM me? I, for one, would interested in your suggestions! :)
I'm not sure how to pm. If I figure it out I will. I don't really want to post on this thread since I seem to have irritated a few posters. I'm not going get into a bickerering match. My favorite ships are the Carnival Breeze, NCL Getaway and Disney Wonder. We are doing a back to back late Sept. The Fantasy and then the Carnival Vista. I'm only taking my youngest on the Fantasy and then the four of us will go on the Vista. My future plans include the NCL Bliss. We've done a few European cruises one on DCL and one on Royal. I really like The Carnival Breeze I thinks it's one of the best values in the Caribbean. Ill probably only cruise DCL when It's just me and my youngest. Prices are getting too high for 4 people. If you like large ships I would look at Breeze, Vista, getaway or Escape. I wasn't that impressed with Royal, but I think I need to try one of their newer ships.

I'm not sure how to pm. If I figure it out I will. I don't really want to post on this thread since I seem to have irritated a few posters. I'm not going get into a bickerering match. My favorite ships are the Carnival Breeze, NCL Getaway and Disney Wonder. We are doing a back to back late Sept. The Fantasy and then the Carnival Vista. I'm only taking my youngest on the Fantasy and then the four of us will go on the Vista. My future plans include the NCL Bliss. We've done a few European cruises one on DCL and one on Royal. I really like The Carnival Breeze I thinks it's one of the best values in the Caribbean. Ill probably only cruise DCL when It's just me and my youngest. Prices are getting too high for 4 people. If you like large ships I would look at Breeze, Vista, getaway or Escape. I wasn't that impressed with Royal, but I think I need to try one of their newer ships.

Go to mevelandry's post. Click on her name (under the cat picture). In the box that pops up, click on "Start a Conversation". Then, well, start a conversation (which is what PMs are called here).

Hey, while we are on the subject... Unless there is something related to the sea in SW that I'm not aware of... I just don't get the SW theme on the cruiseships.

Princesses and a few characters like Mickey and Minnie could go on vacation... Ok. But Darth Vader? I don't know. Marvel Superheroes? To me it's a mismatch.

I respect those who like it. Just not my cup of tea either.

(Still, better than no cruise at all.)

And that's it in a nutshell -- strange combination. Keep them in the parks where noise and chaos are a norm :rotfl:

Hey all! Just a heads up that I have gone through and cleaned up some of the bickering in the thread. Disagreements are a fact of life but lets try not to call each other names or suggest that someone's concerns are worthless. That falls under guideline 4 - no fighting or sarcasm. Thanks!

Hey all! Just a heads up that I have gone through and cleaned up some of the bickering in the thread. Disagreements are a fact of life but lets try not to call each other names or suggest that someone's concerns are worthless. That falls under guideline 4 - no fighting or sarcasm. Thanks!

Thank you.

Adding a new wrinkle to this is BATB coming to the Dream. Now I'm thinking seriously about doing 2-3 resort/Disney Springs only nights at WDW before - treating myself to a Deluxe resort (Poly or AKL probably) - and then a 4-night Dream... (Plus I could do the Balmoral Island excursion in Nassau and I've been dying to go there since seeing my sister's pictures of it!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter