Would you DCL again without the DIS?

Having done both a DIS land event and now the cruise. I like the cruise because of the interaction with the other DISers. Last year at DAP...other than at sanctioned events you very rarely saw other DISers to interact with because they are spread out across the 47 square miles of WDW. On the cruise ship, you saw people everywhere you went.

I enjoyed the cruise but was only able to do very minimal the things planned by the team as they conflicted with our Palo reservations, spa appts, etc... There were many things I would have like to have done, but time limitations kept me from participating.

There was many onboard that I only met in passing and I wish there would have been more time to interact with you. I enjoyed spending time with my friends and that is the memory I take away from this cruise.

I doubt I will do another group event whether it is a cruise or land event unless it coincides with a trip I already have planned, as I like the more intimate get togethers rather than getting lost in the crowd.

John and I love cruising traveling by cruise ship and doing it with a couple thousand strangers is definitely more relaxing than doing with 600+ Disers.

John and I have actually met an older couple that live on Royal Caribbean.

There lodging, food, entertainment are all included.

There is a DR on board and they do laundry at different ports.

They were quite lovely and we enjoyed getting to spend some time with them.

They seem to think that cruising is much less expensive than living on land.

I've heard that there are a bunch of people that do that. I could probably get rid of enough stuff, but don't think DH could :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter