Worst meal experience?

Art of Animation, Landscape of Flavors- pizza delivery to the room. I just throw this in here because it was the worst we've ever experienced. Chewy, doughy and no different than store brand frozen pizza. It had zero flavor and is the only pizza I have ever seen my family leave entire pieces that I ended up dumping. And to make matters worse, they include breadsticks from the same chewy, doughy dough.

Finally T-Rex. I literally felt like I wasted my DDP sit-down meal here. It was the lunch hour for us. Slow as molasses. Kids going crazy and no food, no drinks. French fries cold and clammy, but trying to wave down our waitress was impossible. The only restaurant I have been to on Disney property that I was so glad to just leave.

Sadly, Wave and it was a favorite. Recently, we arrived at 12:00 for our 12:15 reservation. Were seated at 12:20ish (no worries there). The waiter took our drink and app orders..brought drinks 15 minutes later. Apps never showed up so around 1:00 we asked a passing manager. 15 mins later she brought our apps and said the waiter (who we hadn't seen since he dropped the drinks around 12:40) never entered the order. 45 mins or so later still no lunch. We sought out a manager again to explain we had to leave, check please. She apologized and comped our apps and drinks and we left. Two hours for lunch in a non busy restaurant (actually not even lunch) is ridiculous. It was a huge waste of time on our Magic Kingdom day and we almost missed our first FP.

Worst experiences I think were some kind of veggie burger at the Tomorrowland Terrace that just did not taste good, and really poor quality mac and cheese from Friar’s Nook—worse than Kraft in my opinion. Aside from those I can’t think of a really bad experience. I’m a foodie at home but less picky at Disney and I seem to enjoy the quality of the food and service almost everywhere. Even Ohana, I’ve only ever had a good meal. I can always eat those delicious noodles!

Art of Animation, Landscape of Flavors- pizza delivery to the room. I just throw this in here because it was the worst we've ever experienced. Chewy, doughy and no different than store brand frozen pizza. It had zero flavor and is the only pizza I have ever seen my family leave entire pieces that I ended up dumping. And to make matters worse, they include breadsticks from the same chewy, doughy dough.

I forgot all about room delivery pizza! Had this at Pop Century and it was just awful. Awful, awful. Like eating cardboard!

Worst meal I had at WDW was the french dip at Be Our Guest for lunch. Dip was very salty, meat was dry and the bread was not fresh. Could not eat it! It was probably siting under a heat light and just forgotten
about for a long time.

Will I go back? Yes but I will not order the french dip again.

‘Ohana is a never ever never
Chef Mickeys - too chaotic and loud and messy.
O'hana we loved, but on our last trip it was just not good
Question for you both....was it Ohana dinner or breakfast? Two different experiences. For me, i'd never EVER go back to dinner. Awful food, poor quality. I liked breakfast though.

Also on that list is Tony's of course. The food was so bad, i just cant get myself to go back there.
And I agree about Chef Mickeys. I went for breakfast, and it was very messy, chaotic, and loud. All that napkin waving (if they still do that), no thank you. Not for me.

I am over 50’s Prime Time. We were there the week before Thanksgiving and it was just - meh. We had an ADR and still waited about 30 minutes. Our server was just okay. I ordered a glass of wine and he brought it in a water glass because they ran out of wine glasses. Um, that’s a no. Food was okay, but we won’t be back.

Question for you both....was it Ohana dinner or breakfast? Two different experiences. For me, i'd never EVER go back to dinner. Awful food, poor quality. I liked breakfast though.

Also on that list is Tony's of course. The food was so bad, i just cant get myself to go back there.
And I agree about Chef Mickeys. I went for breakfast, and it was very messy, chaotic, and loud. All that napkin waving (if they still do that), no thank you. Not for me.
Dinner. It used to be great, a real must do, but after last time, with not great food, and really off service, I'm in no rush to go back.

Two restaurants stand out as the worst meal experiences we have ever had:
1900 Park Fare
Crystal Palace
These are mainly due to the quality of the food. I understand you will get a bad server from time to time.

Honorable mention: We have not been to Ohana's since 2013 or 2014, but it was just meh back then.

The only absolute never again is Hollywood & Vine.

We'll likely never do BOG again either, we've had breakfast, lunch, and dinner there and just don't care for the food or atmosphere, especially for a 2-credit dinner.

ABC Commissary

Crystal Palace dinner (food poisoning)

Tutto Gusto for drinks - the atmosphere was nice but the hostess and wait staff were very snooty - especially when they found out that we were just ordering the least expensive wine. There are times when we order nice wine - but we were just stopping in for the experience while waiting for a dinner reservation elsewhere. Honestly, the hostess and wait staff made us feel unwelcome. I will not return.

My worst restaurant experience was not at Disney. While I am not excited by some, there isn’t any restaurant that I have been to at Disney that I would refuse to go to again.
The only place I will not go to on property is Rainforest Cafe. Nothing wrong with it, but would not waste my Disney time at a restaurant that I can go to at other locations.

My worst restaurant experience was not at Disney. While I am not excited by some, there isn’t any restaurant that I have been to at Disney that I would refuse to go to again.
The only place I will not go to on property is Rainforest Cafe. Nothing wrong with it, but would not waste my Disney time at a restaurant that I can go to at other locations.
I never thought of RFC. We had such a horrible experience at the one in London, I will never go to one of those ANYWHERE else.

Tutti Italia easily. Tried it twice after change from Alfredo’s, most recent 2 years ago. Both times just so so food and arrogant unfriendly servers.

Boma is the only TS restaurant that we try to go back to consistently. All of the others have been just okay. So, glad we have done just about all of them once, but no need to go back. But to answer the original question, Hollywood and Vine is our #1 worst meal experience. We went Thanksgiving 2009 and we still have to laugh about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter