World of Disney in NYC

DW took my DD9 to the city last week. I made a mini touring plan for her that worked out perfect. The did FAO Schwartz, Disney Store, American Girl, St Patricks, Toys R US and M&M. Needless to say my DD was wiped after all the walking all day but they did have a blast doing it.

I go there every time I need a Disney fix ;) I work right down the block from the store. I go there at lunch time and just walk around when I'm feeling blue! Perks me right up!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

Since this is not really about planning a visit to the Theme Parks, I'm moving this to the ThemeParks community board.

Thanks,

Knox

Hi!

I didnt know about the 10% with AP's!!!! I went in May and didnt take advantage of the 10%! Thats good to know for next time!! thanks!!!

By the way, was Donald wearing his regular outfit or his firefighter outfit?
Thanks!:goodvibes

Donald had his firefighter outfit on. Goofy had his regular outfit on. I really wanted to see Statue of Liberty Minnie, but they said she was there in the morning, and Donald in the afternoon.

Pics from last weekend-
DSC_0780.jpg

DSC_0810.jpg

DSC_0815.jpg

DSC_0788-1.jpg

DSC_0787-1.jpg

DSC_0786-1.jpg

DSC_0797.jpg

DSC_0822.jpg

DSC_0839.jpg

DSC_0838.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter