Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014

The Muster drill I always bring a book.

1 suitcase packed. I am trying to figure out how to pack my carry on purse. Push comes to shove I take a backpack. But I want to look like a classy person traveling, not the odd lady with a thousand bags and totally overwhelmed.

I am getting excited/nervous for this vacation.

kim im traveling with one checked and a rolling for hand plus a backpack

All packed and ready to go. the long range forecast is showing 2 inches of rain the day we arrive in Cabo.

as im leaving monday morning to go to san diego if annyone wants to join or pj breakfast please let me know i will print out the list on sunday it will be on the 23rd of september at 8.30 in tritions if u want to join please let me know what stateroom u are in and how many people are joining

ty joyce

will you let us know if this changes while we are on board? I don't want to be the only person going to breakfast in PJ's if it's changed!! (we haven't decided if we will purchase the internet package)

Have a safe flight and see you real soon!

Wishing everyone a safe trip to Southern California and San Diego.

:cool1::hippie::yay:

My 9 pounds of FE gifts are packed and ready to go. See all of you on the WONDER on Friday!

will you let us know if this changes while we are on board? I don't want to be the only person going to breakfast in PJ's if it's changed!! (we haven't decided if we will purchase the internet package)

Have a safe flight and see you real soon!

yes i will thats why i needed your roomnumber so i can contact u if the need is there

Oh poop! I want to do both! Can't they just make it easy.

Lifeboat muster is at 4:00pm, the sail away is scheduled for 4:30. How can DVC have their welcome party at the exact same time? That's just crazy.

Oh that makes NO SENSE!!! I think maybe something lost in translation maybe?

Yoga lovers! In the EXCEPTIONALLY remote case that it happens to rain on a yoga morning, we'll meet at the same time on the next sea day!

See You Real Soon! :goodvibes

Richard

Anyone know how many formal nights there will be? I think two, but not certain

As PP said, we've been told there will be two formal nights, the first tentatively scheduled for Day 2, Sept. 13. That night will be the Golden Mickeys, as well as the Captain's Reception (free drinks!) in the Atrium before each dinner seating.

The second formal night is scheduled to be Captain's Gala on Day 12, Sept. 23rd.

As well Pirate Night is scheduled to be Day 10, Sept. 21. Bring your eyepatch!

And Prince & Princess night is Day 11, Sept. 22. A number of us are planning to wear tiaras or crowns, and some are dressing like royalty. We're also planning on doing a pre-seating parade through the Atrium.

There are no semi-formal evenings, and every other night is cruise casual.

All of this is tentative, and may change, so check your daily Navigator – or you can look at everything that's scheduled by DCL on the DCL app on your smartphone (I believe).

Hope this helps! See You Real Soon!
Richard

Can't wait for Friday! I have been following the threads but haven't posted much for ages. Had some family issues to take care of so I really need a vacation now!

I sailed last year on the Panama Canal cruise and it was the best Disney cruise I have experienced.

Safe travels to everyone and look forward to meeting you all

Can't wait for Friday! I have been following the threads but haven't posted much for ages. Had some family issues to take care of so I really need a vacation now!

I sailed last year on the Panama Canal cruise and it was the best Disney cruise I have experienced.

Safe travels to everyone and look forward to meeting you all

I have done a ton of cruises but never one this long.

I'm looking forward to the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter