• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder Returns to Galveston - November 6, 2015

Ashley B, I just tries to pm you about info for the FE and it is blocked.
Can you go into your account settings and make sure you are set to accept messages from other members. Try checking settings under your profile.
To do this, double click on your screen name in the top right hand corner of this page. Then, on the left hand side of the screen under settings, click on contact details.
Now in the center of the screen you should have your message preferences. The second check box in this section says " accept conversations from..." Make sure that says 'members only'. Hopefully, this will work or I will try to come up with some other directions to help fix the problem.
If you think you have it fixed, click on my name in a post and a screen comes up and one of the options in the screen is to start a conversation.

So I just got off the phone with DCL, and here are the movies they say will be onboard:

Finding Nemo 3D
Frozen
Guardians of the Galaxy
Big Hero 6
McFarland USA
Cinderella
Monkey Kingdom
Avengers:Age of Ultron
Tomorrowland
Inside Out
AntMan
and I think there was one more, but I didn't understand what he was saying:confused3
:sad::sad: No Bridge of Spies? This was one of the few Disney distributed films that's first run right now.

Yes bring on the movies!! I don't have my kids near me and DH isn't keen on Disney so I am sooooo out of it. ( yeah I know but he doesn't get in the way of my addiction LOL)

Here is the most up to date info (minus room #'s) for our last minute FE group:

Huskiesrule no allergies
Female adult all characters
Female adult Cheshire Cat
Male adult Jiminy Cricket

Sailorsgirl
Female adult no allergies Stitch, Tigger, Mickey, Minnie
Female adult no perfumes Dopey and Woody

TxMermaid1
Female adult no gluten
Male adult

ErinBDif
Mom adult
Dad adult
DD 9 Rapunzel and Tinkerbell
DS 5 Captain Jack and Baymax

Ashley B no allergies
Mom adult
Dad adult
DD 4 all, especially princesses

We are up to 5 roomsparty: If anything looks wrong, let me know as I will be sending an email later. This group will be closed by Friday at the latest so you will receive a final email this weekend. 17 days to go!:banana:

Great!! Thanks for the update - a little princess to spoil !!!! getting all my FEs in line
For some reason it is more fun when it is little kids, whether it be girls or boys! Kind of like Christmas.

For anyone still looking to join the last minute FE group, you only have until Friday at the latest and all groups WILL BE CLOSED. At that point we will be pixie dust only.

Eeeeeeeek!!!!! Going to be SOOO much fun!!! Starting my FE's today!!! Do we do something for each day on the cruise? just planning!! Thanks!!

Eeeeeeeek!!!!! Going to be SOOO much fun!!! Starting my FE's today!!! Do we do something for each day on the cruise? just planning!! Thanks!!
You can do it however you want, but generally it is just deliver once sometime during the cruise.

Thanks!! I think I may have to do it at least a couple times! Lolol!! We have so few people in our group I feel like I want to do it every day! Lol!!

Well, you can visit our group as many times as you want. I love coming back to the room and finding something waiting. You can also randomly pixie dust rooms with a FE hanging as there will be quite a few, especially on decks 2, 6 and 7.

Huskiesrule no allergies

Sailorsgirl

TxMermaid1
Female adult no gluten
Male adult

ErinBDif
Mom adult
Dad adult

Ashley B no allergies
Mom adult
Dad adult

We are up to 5 roomsparty: If anything looks wrong, let me know as I will be sending an email later. This group will be closed by Friday at the latest so you will receive a final email this weekend. 17 days to go!:banana:
Can you add me? Let me know if you are unable to send a PM. Thanks!

Huskiesrule no allergies

Sailorsgirl

TxMermaid1
Female adult no gluten
Male adult

ErinBDif
Mom adult
Dad adult

Ashley B no allergies
Mom adult
Dad adult

_Kimchi no allergies
Mom adult
Dad adult
DS 4

When we formed this last group the numbers were going to be kept small - no more than 5-7 cabins. We are now at 6! This group will be closed with 1 more room or on Friday, whichever comes first. If someone shows up after this group is closed, anybody can pixie dust them as long as you can get their room #. 16 days until the cruise:woohoo::woohoo:

Did I miss the pixie dust group?? We've been out of town and I missed a few pages! I'm already in a group, but I wasn't sure if I could do the pixie dust also.

Did I miss the pixie dust group?? We've been out of town and I missed a few pages! I'm already in a group, but I wasn't sure if I could do the pixie dust also.
That depends on if you are talking about our last minute group that closes on Friday? Did you want to join that group also? The actual pixie dust list will start then as there will be no organized FE list started in the last 2 weeks. For anyone looking to do a FE in the last 2 weeks, they can post their room and if anyone has extra gifts they can pixie dust them.

I will be closing the last FE group today. Right now we are still at 6 rooms and I doubt anymore will join us today, but you never know. Ashley B, make sure to check your reservation either by phone or on the DCL website as rooms are being assigned already. :thanks:Hopefully you get a good one! I will send out the final email as soon as I receive the last room #.

Two WEEKSSSss!!! :sail: so excited. Thanks Huskiesrule for all your organizing!!! :thanks: Picking up extra luggage this weekend to carry my FEs in :yay:

Two WEEKSSSss!!! :sail: so excited. Thanks Huskiesrule for all your organizing!!! :thanks: Picking up extra luggage this weekend to carry my FEs in :yay:
I would say it is bad that you need extra luggage for FE's, but I am up to 2 carryon's and 2 boxes I have shipped to Texas already:rotfl: I think I may have went a little overboard!

I would say it is bad that you need extra luggage for FE's, but I am up to 2 carryon's and 2 boxes I have shipped to Texas already:rotfl: I think I may have went a little overboard!
Well I was planning on just one check bag before getting on the FE But I also need to get my cabin door decoration transported. I'm surprising my daughter. I was not able to find a Dopey so I made one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter