• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked mine. 11/20. 9:10pm. Late, but that's fine. Just wanted to make sure we got it in. Didn't want it on our MVMCP night either. We will hit the parades etc on a different day (we have 10 nights).

Thanks for posting that it opened. I wouldn't have checked until tomorrow and my luck says it would be booked by then.

Have been in NYC all day and just got home. Glad I checked the board. Never thought dates would be released on a Sunday - very sneaky Disney. Glad the last piece of the puzzle is in place - Nov 10 party of 2.

WOO HOO I just got Nov 5th for 7:10pm, I am so excited, it was the last real piece of my Disney puzzle for what I know will be an awesome trip!

I was waiting to see if you got it Princess! I know we have both been stalking this one for a long time.

just booked for nov 4th. woo hoo! for 7:10pm. thanks all! quick question. do they ever change the time on wishes? if so, would my dessert party time change. say if wishes was at 9pm instead of 8pm?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Just got Nov 4th too! :cool1:

You should have seen my eyes bug out, when I saw it opened up on a Sunday night. Was NOT expecting that!!! On vacay, in Williamsburg, had to make my ressie on the Ipad, with crappy hotel internet. I was FREAKING out with the slow connection! :rotfl:

I got ours for the 5th :yay:

I know the past few times I went it didnt matter what time you got - They make you line up and dont let you in until right around the time of the parade starting. That is still the same - right?

Just booked five for November 11. It'll be my wife and me and three of my friends from work. Woo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter