Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got off the phone, she looked multiple ways and January has not opened up. She spoke to her supervisor and said they have no information about a tomorrowland terrace remodel .......for whats its worth.

Well, I'm still hopeful for January. It seems like January reservations have opened up with a shorter lead-time than other months in the past year; I'm hoping this year will be the same.

Of course, we missed out on the Haunted Carriage Ride in Ft. Wilderness this year. They must have been making a lot of money on those, too, but they canceled all of them this year. So who can know which way the January dessert parties will go? :confused3

Sue in Texas

to cancel:

Tomorrowland Wishes dessert party - 7 people pm 12/1 to cancel - anyone want to coordinate??

Plans changed and we will be in DHS this day.

Anyone heard anything yet on January?

I called a few days ago and there was not anything open in the system. The person I talked to seemed pretty clueless. She put me on hold and asked someone else and that person didn't know either. She told me just to keep calling back and trying.

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but we may have to wait until August 1. I went back and looked at the first page of the thread with the historical data.

The summer (peak) months were opened two months out. But February, March, April and May were opened one month out.

That being said, September 2012 opened on July 3rd. I think if it's not open by Friday, August 1st is our next date.

Of course, I'll still be checking all day anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter