• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided a little Disney leprechaun is in a little room, that rolls around on the floor belly laughing all day every day at out expense, while we wait for our month to open. And just when we think we just absolutely can't wait another minute without going crazy, he flips the switch to open, and voila the next month magically opens to our delight!

Could someone post a link to the online reservation page for this party? The link I've always used is now coming back as "Page Not Found". I'm wondering if it's because I'm Canadian and am still seeing the old Disney website...

Just called to see if May was open and the CM said to check back in a week or two?????????????? Has anyone else try to call????:confused3:confused3

Thanks for the link. When I click on it, it just reverts to the old home page of the Disney website. I was able to book the party on the old site last week, but something seems to have changed this week. I have no idea why Disney can't just figure out how to fix this problem for Canadians. Some people get the new website, while others don't.
Update: I was able to get it to work in Chrome, but not Firefox. Thanks again!

Thanks for the link. When I click on it, it just reverts to the old home page of the Disney website. I was able to book the party on the old site last week, but something seems to have changed this week. I have no idea why Disney can't just figure out how to fix this problem for Canadians. Some people get the new website, while others don't.
Did you book for May??????????????

I suspect this has been asked somewhere along the line, and I suspect the answer is that we have no answer, but does anyone know why this ADR is handled so differently than all the others?? I've managed to get an ADR for this party on each of our last few trips, but this is pretty ridiculous, no?? Thank goodness for this thread!! :)

Oh cmonnn, still nothing??

Didn't I read somewhere that the ressies for this open at either 6am, or at a specific time later in the day? (or maybe I'm just still half asleep!). Perhaps later today? Surely it can't be much longer, argh.

I thought someone had posted that reservations are released to the system at 7 am and 3 pm, but with the way rumors fly around here, it could just bull feathers.

Check page 1 for past few release dates and times. There is also a link to the previous thread and info. :)

I suspect this has been asked somewhere along the line, and I suspect the answer is that we have no answer, but does anyone know why this ADR is handled so differently than all the others?? I've managed to get an ADR for this party on each of our last few trips, but this is pretty ridiculous, no?? Thank goodness for this thread!! :)

The only reason I can guess is that when I booked it 3 years ago, they said that it wasn't a definite event. It's something they may or may not have. At the time, it wasn't offered every day.

So maybe it's a hold over from that.

I just called and the CM I spoke said im her 4th or 5th call today so far about the dessert party for May... she checked for me and still not open she said if it doesnt open by end of day it will def be open for booking before end of this week...

She said usually it opens mid-day...

Like many other things CM say over the phone take with a grain of salt but promising nonetheless

I think they've been getting a lot of these phone calls because when I called she didn't even have to look it up, she knew it was still closed. She said they're 'dragging their ears' on it.
Come on May!!

I think they've been getting a lot of these phone calls because when I called she didn't even have to look it up, she knew it was still closed. She said they're 'dragging their ears' on it.
Come on May!!

"Dragging their ears"... how cute :)

Link to 1st thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2699362

January 2013 - Friday November 23 2012 3:00pm
February 2013 - Thursday January 03 2013 11:00am
March 2013 - Wednesday February 06 2013 11:00am
April 2013 - Friday March 01, 2013 10:00-10:30am

Reposting ...no rhyme or reason for the different dates and times. I though it may have been up to 30 days...but looking at these dates, it can be under 30. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter