Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjs314

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and
WELCOME DISers!

Waiting with anticipation for bookings to open up for December 30 & 31 2012!

Link to book the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party Online

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/

For anyone living outside of the US, having trouble accessing the US Disney Reservation site you can download and use TunnelBear :)

Link to TunnelBear

https://www.tunnelbear.com/

Link to 1st thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2699362

Josh's (easywdw) review of the Dessert Party

http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/wishes-dessert-party-review-is-it-worth-it/

Usually The Dessert Party opens up for booking around or close to 60 Days out from the start of any given month. It varies, there s no rhyme or reason.

Listed below are the dates The Dessert Party opened up for booking

January 2013 - Friday November 23 2012 3:00pm
February 2013 - Thursday January 03 2013 11:00am
March 2013 - Wednesday February 06 2013 11:00am
April 2013 - Friday March 01, 2013 10:00-10:30am
May 2013 - Monday April 01, 2013 12:30pm
June 2013 - Friday April 12, 2013 12:00pm
July 2013 - Friday May 03, 2013 10:00am (1-11)
July 2013 - Tuesday May 7,2013 1:30- 2:00pm (11-31)
August 2013 - Monday June 03,2013 2:00pm entire month 8/1-8/31
September 2013 - Monday July 03,2013 10:00am entire month 9/1-9/30 (no MNSSHP nights)

Is all that great info from the other thread, like history, going to be added. Or at least a link to the old thread?

Is all that great info from the other thread, like history, going to be added. Or at least a link to the old thread?

To answer your question-

Yes I do plan on transferring the info from the 1st thread just have not had the time ergo the reason I reserved the first page. for now I will post the link back to the 1 st thread. Working on my iPad as my laptop is dead and iPad is not user friendly for some things :rotfl:

Just in case it's missed on the other thread, Wednesday, December 19th, 9:20pm, 2 people!

Regarding 12/30 and 12/31, this is the message I received from WDW in response to my email inquiry:

"Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort. We are excited
that you are coming to visit with us!

We do not have any information on if we will be releasing the
Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for these dates. For this reason,
you are not seeing it come up in your results when searching.

You may want to check back with us periodically to see if we release
these dates so that you can book the Dessert Party for your family."

So in other words, nothing helpful!

Thanks for posting your response about the 30th and 31st. Let's keep fingers crossed for good luck and check everyday!

To answer your question-

Yes I do plan on transferring the info from the 1st thread just have not had the time ergo the reason I reserved the first page. for now I will post the link back to the 1 st thread. Working on my iPad as my laptop is dead and iPad is not user friendly for some things :rotfl:

Understandable. I just didn't want to lose all that fabulous information. It's amazingly helpful.

Well I've been planning this trip for a year and leave it to me to plan my MK day/Dessert Party day for Dec 5, one of only two days they are not having it!!!! Already have ADR's set for all of trip so not really wanting to try and reschedule everything now, if that is even an option. Oh well, guess we will fight the crowd for front and center fireworks! Congrats to all who got theirs!

Subbing.... I am looking for Feb 8th for my DH birthday...surprise. I know I am early, but don't want to miss it. Sounds like a lot of fun, especially when you have a sweet tooth like my DH has.

I'm posting here in case somebody's subscribed to this thread and not the "old" thread. If you have a reservation for November 11, please see my post [post=46426909]here[/post] on the previous thread. Thanks!!

Just a heads up I would keep a close eye on the booking site and perhaps call even to check on the Dessert Party for anyone waiting for Dec 30th & Dec 31st to be released.

Wishes Fireworks 8:30pm

Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks11:50pm

Just a heads up I would keep a close eye on the booking site and perhaps call even to check on the Dessert Party for anyone waiting for Dec 30th & Dec 31st to be released.

Wishes Fireworks 8:30pm

Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks11:50pm

I hope the updated calendar means we are getting close! I am waiting very impatiently for Dec. 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter