Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say that I am alittle unhappy with Disney and I WISH I had found this site before.

I started to call or check online every day for the fireworks party. One CM then told me it "Would not open until 60 days in advance" (not she did NOT mention anything about opening the month all at one time) and then the website changed stating you could make reservations up to 60 days in advance. I think this is HORRIBLY misleading. It is not fair to the people who feel the need to check every hour for months (you guys and gals) or for the people who read the website and then call only to find it had been sold out for quite sometime because they opened it 80 days out.

Maybe I am just being whiney because this was the new/exciting thing we were going to do a DW and we might not be able to (yes... we are going to call as often as we can but, that is all luck based and I hate that). I think that Disney definitely needs to figure out a better way to handle this though.

I totally agree with you tat te booking of the Dessert Party is very frustrating, in fact that is what led to my starting the first thread back in 2010.

Come join us over on the new thread #3 and you won't miss out when the bookings open up for your next trip :)

Yes. I know the dates opened around 1:30 and I booked my time around 2:20 and I asked how many others had already booked for my specific night. The CM checked and told me 3 others had already reserved for 7/19. Being the 4th person to book, I thought I would have a table near the front.

I see. I wonder if the CM didn't know what they were talking about...or if they seat parties weird...maybe it's all by numbers..,hmmmm. I'd love to know the answer to that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter