• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bumping it up so people to see that Dec 30 & 31 is open and they need to call!

I have an ADR for 8 on December 11, which is during MVMCP. Do y'all think it is a good idea or worth it to do the Wishes Dessert Party during MVMCP? I'm having trouble deciding and would really appreciate some advice. Thanks!

I am doing it during MVMCP I was planning on doing dinner during the first parade anyway but once I booked BOG my plans changed. I guess it would depend on if your staying for the 2nd parade or if there are shows or character lines you want to be in During that time frame whether you have the time or not

Yes they did! I got December 31st reserved 2 days ago!

I look everyday on-line and they never opened up, like they won't even let you select them. Do you have to call for Wishes Dessert Party? Did the January dates open up too?

sjs314 said:
I am doing it during MVMCP I was planning on doing dinner during the first parade anyway but once I booked BOG my plans changed. I guess it would depend on if your staying for the 2nd parade or if there are shows or character lines you want to be in During that time frame whether you have the time or not

We are planning on watching the 2nd parade and going on rides/seeing characters during the 1st parade. Do you think we will have time to make it down from the dessert party and get a good spot for the 2nd parade?

When I called yesterday Dec 30th was available, but the price difference from Dec 27th was too much. We booked the 27th for $27.99 per adult, the 30th was $45 per adult. We are giving this as a gift and it would have been at least $150 more for our party of 11, so we will have to see Fantasy in the Sky from another location :( In the long run it, probably better because we have early Chef Mickey reservations the next morning for my New Year's Eve baby turning 4!

Hi Everyone! I was just wondering if when making a reservation for the Dessert Party, is it a full payment at time of booking or is it just a credit card guarantee and you're not charged until the day of your reservation? Thanks in advance for any clarification or advice. :)

Hi Everyone! I was just wondering if when making a reservation for the Dessert Party, is it a full payment at time of booking or is it just a credit card guarantee and you're not charged until the day of your reservation? Thanks in advance for any clarification or advice. :)

Payment is made in full when you make your reservation to the Dessert Party.
Hope this information helps. :thumbsup2

I've been trying online and phoning daily for a couple weeks for January 26th. No luck yet, but I'm working up a BIG appetite! :rotfl:

June

i`m trying for Jan 3rd 2013 , i have booked the B.B.B for my 2 girls as a surprise and would love to get this booked also to finish off a lovely day !!! pixiedust:

We are hoping for Jan. 30. We did the dessert party last year and my DH is insistent we go again. :)

I need to do some research, but for some reason, I have a feeling that Tomorrowland Terrace will be closed for a refurb starting in January. I know I saw that somewhere or maybe I'm mistaken...Has anyone heard of TT being remodeled?

I need to do some research, but for some reason, I have a feeling that Tomorrowland Terrace will be closed for a refurb starting in January. I know I saw that somewhere or maybe I'm mistaken...Has anyone heard of TT being remodeled?

There have been a few posting that TT is to be refurbed and The Dessert Party may be only on limited dates in January but I have not seen anything official yet.

i hope it`s not closed :worried: , this is the first time we have decided to do it after seeing great reviews ........ it would be just my luck !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter