WHY we go to Disney!

Hmm...Kodak should be giving me some kind of commission for this, right?:rotfl2: After all, I need to support those annual trips!:banana:

Have fun with your new cameras everybody!:goodvibes

Hey Kanga1!! I know this thread hasn't been around since March....but when I'm missing Disney...all I have to do is watch your video!! Puts a smile on my face every time!! Thanks again!! Mrs B

Ah, thanks Mrs. B.! Glad you and others are enjoying it. Disney is definitely our happy place. We will be seeing it in again in 10 days!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I just found this and I LOVE IT!

I think I cried too. Love the rides, the beaches and cream, the HDDMR! Such fun. We only have 1 month to go!!!:banana:

My family loved watching the video! We enjoyed HDDMR for the first time this past trip!!

Thank you! Glad you had a great time. We LOVE HDDR!!

We just got back from 8 nights WDW/5 nights Dream and I'm hoping to put together another little video montage of that trip.:lovestruc

That is a great video!!! The pictures go perfectly with the music! I must say I also teared up! I love that song! My husband and I also get asked that question, "why are you going back to Disney World"??

People go to the beach for yearly vacations, nobody says "Your going to be the beach Again?"

I'll have to use that one next time! My husband and I always get asked "why are you going to Disney World again"?? One of these days I'm going to say "if you want to pay for my vacation I will gladly go elsewhere"! :rotfl2:

Thank you! Glad you had a great time. We LOVE HDDR!!

We just got back from 8 nights WDW/5 nights Dream and I'm hoping to put together another little video montage of that trip.:lovestruc

Thanks! Can't wait to see the new video! I would love to go on the Dream! My DD really wants to go on the Aquaduck!! :)

Just watched your video. It really captured everything that makes a Disney vacation so special.

Loved this video!!! You guys keep doing what you are doing. We have one kiddo too and we are taking her to the World this fall and she can't wait. Watching videos like this help her get ready. Thanks!!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter