• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip? Link to New TR 6/24 p136!

:lmao:

It might come in handy! ;)

I can honestly say that it would have come in handy. Denny got turned around so many times this trip it wasn't even funny. :rolleyes1

Have a great time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return, Mary Ellen!!!

Thanks. I can't wait to get organized enough to start writing about it! :goodvibes

Have a super magical trip Mary Ellen!! :wizard:

Thanks - we did! And I just noticed that you have a trip coming up in the not too distant future! :thumbsup2

Have a magical trip!!!
:wave:

Thanks Sheree. It was a very magical trip indeed!

Woohoo! Glad your trip is almost underway. I'm finally going to start my TR today so look for it when you return. Can't wait to read yours when you get back! Have a great trip and here's some pixiedust: for you AND the relatives!

Thanks for the heads up on your TR. As you can see it was one of the first I visited as soon as I returned.

There were moments I could have used a little more pixie dust on the family!
:laughing:

Have a magical time :tinker:

Thanks Dawn. It was a fun trip with a lot of tales to tell! :rolleyes1

Sorry I missed the send off but I'll be here anxiously awaiting a trip report! Hope you are having fun!

Thanks! I'll make sure to let you know when I start!

Welcome Home! :goodvibes

Thanks Dawn. Good to be home but already missing the world a tinsy bit. :)
Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about it! :goodvibes

Thanks C. I have a feeling this one is going to be a doozy! :rolleyes1

Welcome back!!! I didn't get in on the PTR, but I am for sure signing up for the ride!

Watching this space popcorn::

Dee

Hi Dee - Welcome! and stay tuned. I hope I can start getting my act together soon to at least get started!

Welcome back!!! can't wait to hear all about it :) are you still hurting or was it after long park days?

Thanks!

I was actually working on some plantar fasciitis before I even left, but the runs in the morning and the flat tevas at the park really made it flair. It's better now that I am home, but its not gone yet.

Welcome home! I look forward to hearing all about it.

Thanks! I am looking forward to writing all about it!!!!!!

Glad you made it home safely!

Thanks! We actually had really good transportation mojo on this trip and I enjoyed our flights in and out of a small airport! :goodvibes

Welcome home; can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks Kathy. I hope to get some pictures downloaded tonight. I want to get replies done and catch up on other TRs.

Welcome Home :cool1:

Thanks Pat. Another Disney trip in the bucket!

Welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes

Thanks Danielle. It's good to be back and I hope I can get this TR started before you leave.

Welcome back!!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!! :goodvibes

Thanks! I thought about you and Wingnut when we visited the Poly one evening. I had visions of us getting seriously lost. :rotfl:

Welcome home! I can't wait for the TR!

Thanks! and I can't thank you enough for the suggestion to get that lens cap holder. Really saved me!!!!!!!! Worked like a charm! :thumbsup2

Welcome back!! :goodvibes Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Thanks! I thought about you, too, when we visited the Poly! And when we watched the fireworks from the beach. I could just picture Max dancing around in circles. :)

Welcome back to Paradi--er, Delaware! :thumbsup2

OMG! This had me :rotfl2: when I saw it. So NOT paradise!

Welcome home!!!

Thanks Michelle! Hope to get started soon on the 'ol TR!

Welcome Home!! It was so good to see you!!!!! Glad you had a great trip!!

Jen - it was great to see you too! We had a really fun time! I hope you enjoyed the cruise and are loving Vero! :goodvibes

Welcome home! Can't wait for the TR! :cool1:

Thanks Jen! Good to be home and I see that you've got some interesting changes going on. :thumbsup2

Welcome Home and I can't wait to read another amazing TR of yours:goodvibes

Thanks! I'm anxious to start this TR. Speaking of TR's - have you started yours????? I need to check it out pronto!

Good to see you had a safe trip home! When you start the TR, I will be following along.:thumbsup2

WE had excellent travel mojo! We lucked out. Glad to be home and looking forward to starting my next TR!

Welcome back - as always, I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Thanks! :) I can't wait to get started. I hope I can manage to start soon. I might upload some pics now! ;) That sound give me inspiration!

Welcome home! Cannot wait to start reading this next TR. I can only imagine what 10 days in Orlando in the middle of June must have been like!:eek:

Welcome home!!!

Thanks Jackie! Can't believe your trip is right around the corner! :banana:

Welcome home! Cannot wait to start reading this next TR. I can only imagine what 10 days in Orlando in the middle of June must have been like!:eek:

Thanks and :rotfl2: All I can say is the weather could have been SO much worse. Fortunately, we had a lot of days with low humidity and every night (but one) was perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter