• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip? Link to New TR 6/24 p136!

So Today is Disney Day! :cool1:

Clearly I am packed and ready to go!

Woohoo! Glad your trip is almost underway. I'm finally going to start my TR today so look for it when you return. Can't wait to read yours when you get back! Have a great trip and here's some pixiedust: for you AND the relatives!

Sorry I missed the send off but I'll be here anxiously awaiting a trip report! Hope you are having fun!

We are home! We had another great trip with a few twists, turns, and meltdowns. I even experienced my first ever park burn-out! :faint: I recovered quickly, but I'm glad to be home. I enjoyed taking a long trip (10 nights), but there are times when it can be grueling during the summer. I've got bad plantar fasciitis and I'm covered in bruises. I feel like I've gained 10 pounds, but I have a nice sun tan. I can't wait to start my next TR and I appreciate all the well wishes and the nice comments on FB. I'm still thinking of a title for my TR and will post a link here once its up and running.

Shockingly I did not take the number of pictures one would expect for a 10 day trip, but I did take a lot of cell pics.

Hopefully I can catch up on everyone's TRs over the next few days!

Welcome back!!! I didn't get in on the PTR, but I am for sure signing up for the ride!

Watching this space popcorn::

Dee

Welcome back!!! can't wait to hear all about it :) are you still hurting or was it after long park days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter