• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's up waiting to call Disney? lol

ok pop is full oh well I got music never stayed there before but i am still excited about going to disney again:cool1:

cheryl

I've been on hold for 43 minutes. I am hoping a lot of folks hang up soon to get to work, school, etc. I've got all day!

We have not been to WDW or planned a trip since Jan 2005! This is a spur of the moment thing for us! I haven't told anyone in case we don't get it.

thank you woofiedoodles for the code. good thing I called from my cell phone, cause if I have to hold any longer, I will be taking dh to work in my jammies.

I wonder if I can get my contacts in with the phone cradled next to my ear...I have to get ready, but I'm afraid to! What if I get a CM and I can't see?! Aaaaaargh!

Finally through!!! Only took 1 hour and 5 minutes!! And it's not even for me...it's for my honeymoon clients:goodvibes I already had a package booked, so I just had to add free dining. They did not have any king-bedded rooms at POR. They will gladly take the 2 doubles to save over $569.00!!!
I spent my honeymoon in twin beds on a cruise ship:eek:
Kerri

I'm happy, I'm sad, I did not get the Poly but did get in at Beach Club, really wanted a zero entry pool for little ones but no others in our price range available for our party size.

does any one know if I can get on a waitlist for Poly w/ free dining to switch over? should have asked, forgot.

oh boy! 1st time on property for us anyway.

thanks for the company this morning!

oh and my call was picked up at the 49 minute mark.

We got it. Sept. 15-23 at POR hopefully the mansions with 8 day base passes and FREE DINING!!!!

Total cost $1758.82. I am soooo happy!!!

The very nice CM I had said that They are averaging 1 hour and 5 minutes hold time.

monami7,
Good for you!!
We will be at POFQ from Sep 14-19. Maybe the "Lillys" will meet!!
Kerri

After an hour we got what we wanted. Aug. 27th-Sept. 1st at POP, 2 adults, 6 day base tickets for $908, what a deal!

kileybeth,
Maybe someone could correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Stormalong Bay(Beach Club's pool)has a zero-entry area. There is sand along it where the little ones play.
Kerri

:wizard: Woo Hoo!!! After being on hold for 1 hour and 7 minutes, I was able to just book Pop Century preferred for 9/7 through 9/15. They also had ASMusic standard for those dates. There was also an upsell available to Boardwalk and something else for about $3400+. The call only took 11 minutes. My arm and ear are sore now though. LOL I had a great CM named Alice Ann. She was so nice!! :cool1:

I made my ADR's a month ago. They are linked to your phone # and I did not have to make new ones. The CM even commented on it.

Tried to book POP Aug 26th - Sept 3rd - Not available. Didn't try different dates though.

So went to All Star Music.

They transfered me to make my dining reservations. That was tough, but got mainly what I wanted, just quite late(after 8pm) or very early before (4:45)

Oh well I am happy going to Disney for the 5th time... Free Food (1st time)

I was on hold from 7am until 8:45. Then it took about 25 minutes to book and do 8 days of Table Service ADR.

Good Luck Everyone.... Does look like availability is quite limited.

Karen

KerriL, thanks for the info! I do think I remember that now, I was also just remembering about it being a big spread out thing and harder to watch little ones or something but it's still going to be okay, I'm there right!

I'm off to find pics of this resort now!

hope you get your ressies as you need/want them!

I wonder if I can get my contacts in with the phone cradled next to my ear...I have to get ready, but I'm afraid to! What if I get a CM and I can't see?! Aaaaaargh!

LOL!! One of my dh's contacts fell out right in the middle of talking to the CM. We had him on speaker and I had to take over talking so dh could fix it. D'oh! lol

I was on hold for 61 minutes and was disconnected. Now I cannot get through. :confused3

Hey, when you get through, have them call me back!

Just got off the phone after 90 minutes on hold. I had reservations at POP for September 21-30 and she said that there is no availability with free dining that whole week so we switched to all star sports no problem. At least we're eating free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter