Who's up waiting to call Disney? lol

dolphincrazy

Mouseketeer
I am waiting very impatiently in hopes we can book POR from 9/22-9/29 and get free dining:dance3: anyone else? I have a feeling it's gonna be a crazy morning:eek: and alot of people will be on hold etc:rolleyes1 this will be our first time doing the free dining plan and if we can't get it , we can't go so, please say a prayer for me and I hope y'all get what you want as well.!!!!
Maryann :tinker:

I am waiting very impatiently in hopes we can book POR from 9/22-9/29 and get free dining:dance3: anyone else? I have a feeling it's gonna be a crazy morning:eek: and alot of people will be on hold etc:rolleyes1 this will be our first time doing the free dining plan and if we can't get it , we can't go so, please say a prayer for me and I hope y'all get what you want as well.!!!!
Maryann :tinker:

I just woke up a few minutes ago with butterflies in my belly. DH is off of work today, he just went to the gym so he would be back by 6:45. In case the kids wake up he will be here. I already have everything booked and just about paid for hoepfully with the fd we wont owe too much now.:dance3:

I hear that lol. actually my husband is going to call. We have made ADR'S except for one so all we have to do is book the trip and I'm praying we will get free dining, I'm willing to switch resorts to either Value or another moderate to get it but, not my dates :(

I hear that lol. actually my husband is going to call. We have made ADR'S except for one so all we have to do is book the trip and I'm praying we will get free dining, I'm willing to switch resorts to either Value or another moderate to get it but, not my dates :(

Were are you booked now? We are staying at POR. Hopefully it will be available for fd. We are going Sept10-17

BTW, do we need a code for this or just tell them we want free dining?

I believe we just tell them. I was reading some of the other posts and that is was they said. I dont know where the code would be anyway. I am sure Mousesavers will have but not sure if they will this early.

We aren't booked yet, we are trying for POR like I said next choice is FQ. Have you stayed at POR before? it's so nice, we liked it alot.

Waiting up? No. Woken up early to get to work early so I'm not driving and reserving at the same time (snow starting any minute)? Absolutely :)

We aren't booked yet, we are trying for POR like I said next choice is FQ. Have you stayed at POR before? it's so nice, we liked it alot.

I stayed at the FQ back in 1994. Never stayed at POR. Looks very nice. Last Sept we stayed at ASMO. It was ok, but rooms were SOOOOOOOOOOO small for 4 of us.

yea, the all stars is not my first shoice as I heard it could get rather loud there as well, so, I'm really hoping for POR or FQ. But, if I have to make a ressie there I guess I will cuz I really need to get back to Disney lol.

yea, the all stars is not my first shoice as I heard it could get rather loud there as well, so, I'm really hoping for POR or FQ. But, if I have to make a ressie there I guess I will cuz I really need to get back to Disney lol.

Yeah I know what you mean. I hope we dont need to change to AS. Someone said on here that they allow so many rooms for the Disney Visa and so many for us at each hotel. Right now it is freezing rain here.

I am waiting to go to work too and thought I'd try to call. Would it also be on the Web site this morning? I feel like I booked free dining last year through the WDW Web site...

Oh! And we are going Sept. 14-23 and hopefully stay at ASMovies.

I don't know about booking through the site for free dining as I didn't see it as an option, I think you have to call for it.

I'm up, I'm up!! I don't have high hopes of getting the free dining, but I'll try anyhow!

We booked BCV for the 22nd-29th and we really need a villa to fit us with 6 kids. I don't think villas are going to be included in the free dining so I don't know where else we could stay without being cramped?

I'm up, I'm up!! I don't have high hopes of getting the free dining, but I'll try anyhow!

We booked BCV for the 22nd-29th and we really need a villa to fit us with 6 kids. I don't think villas are going to be included in the free dining so I don't know where else we could stay without being cramped?

When is everyone going to start calling?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter