Who Loves College Football

Purdue Alumni in this house, BOILER UP!!! Love this time of year making some chili, having a beverage of choice and watching some black and gold kick some butt...WOOHOO GO BOILERMAKERS....:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Looking forward to the Homecoming game, thats our favorite one to attend, but this year we are also going to the Michigan game, fun times ahead for us...:woohoo::woohoo:

I thought I was looking forward to this years college football. Then I watched todays Illini game. Oh, It's going to be a long season.

That is how I feel after watching our LSU Tigers last night.
It looks like it will be a long season for us with both of our favorite teams......Carolina Panthers and LSU Tigers.
Oh well, we are not fair weather fans. We will be cheering them on anyway! :thumbsup2

Guess I can't get too excited about BC beating Weber St, but a win is a win. Go Eagles!

Purdue Alumni in this house, BOILER UP!!! Love this time of year making some chili, having a beverage of choice and watching some black and gold kick some butt...WOOHOO GO BOILERMAKERS....:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Looking forward to the Homecoming game, thats our favorite one to attend, but this year we are also going to the Michigan game, fun times ahead for us...:woohoo::woohoo:

I hope you are correct!!!

Boiler Up!

Not too thrilled with the first game but at least there's always IU to look forward to.;)

Boiler Up!

Not too thrilled with the first game but at least there's always IU to look forward to.;)

Do they play football there:rotfl:, They always say they can not wait till basketball, but I do not think they are saying that this year.

Not something you hear to often from a Purdue fan.

GO BLUE!!! this coming Saturday.

OH NO!! You misunderstood. I mean I am looking forward to Purdue playing IU. Last game I went to Purdue beat them something like 63 to 7. I wouldn't cheer for IU if they were the last team on earth:thumbsup2

My team played on Thursday. Iowa State beat Northern Illinois 27-10. They were pretty impressive in all but the 3rd quarter too. :D

My alma mater, Jacksonville State (OVConference) beat Ole Miss (SEC) :thumbsup2 in double OT AND it even made the local sports news up here in the NYC Metro area......

My alma mater, Jacksonville State (OVConference) beat Ole Miss (SEC) :thumbsup2 in double OT AND it even made the local sports news up here in the NYC Metro area......

That game was amazing. It made national headlines thanks to ESPN :p

Are you from the state of Alabama? When were you at Jax State? I was at the North Alabama game Saturday night. The announcer got mixed cheers and boos when they announced that our old competitor Jax State had beat Ole Miss.

R!!!!!!! U!!!!!!!!
i LOVE college football my favorite teams alabama and rutgers :cool1:

ROLL TIDE!!

It's gonna be a very LONG season if I have to watch a running back try and play QB in the Big Ten.

I hate, HATE an offense that is more interested in running their QB, then having him in a throwing offense. UCK!!!! The QB's job is to throw the ball, hand off the ball and scramble for yardage if he must, but for all that is holy in football, let the running backs and full backs do what they were recuited to do - run with the ball and QB, you throw the thing.

Yea, I do understand that some QB's HAD TO be both a thrower and a runner in high school, becasue of the lack of skilled players, but once you hit college, there are plenty of skilled players in the FB/RB positions, that you don't need a QB running the ball.

I LOVE collage football, but if this is what Hope is going to do to our program, I'll be watching just for something to watch while waiting for basketball season to start, while he starts Marve.

Nice outing by the true Frosh QB at PSU......now its on to Alabama.....Lets go STATE!!!!!!

and an added benefit this week either Michigan or Notre Dame will lose......:thumbsup2

Not exactly what we had hoped for but not terrible either - looking forward to the home opener on Saturday!

given their next 3 cupcakes, I'd say PU should be able to pick up some easy W's and be 3-1 heading into their Big 10/11/12 schedule and since their 1st conference game is Northwestern they might even win that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter