Which Value Resort is the best

Bens mom

Earning My Ears
My sister n law is planning a trip in March 2011. Their trying to figure out which value resort to stay at. Which do you guys think is the best. This is their first trip to Disney and my niece is 13 so any input would help. thanks alot.

My sister n law is planning a trip in March 2011. Their trying to figure out which value resort to stay at. Which do you guys think is the best. This is their first trip to Disney and my niece is 13 so any input would help. thanks alot.

I'd go with Pop Century - renovated rooms + bus service.

We have stayed at Pop and ASMu.

Pop=great food court, love the check in desk area, great gift shop area
ASMu=not as crowded and it's quite

Depends on what their interested in....
I like remembering things from my childhood so my favorite is Pop.

If they like sports then do sports, music then do music, etc. The nice thing about the all stars is that you can walk to the others if you want to change the food court atmosphere. LOL They are farther away from the parks but has a McDonalds at the entrance.

Pop is right around the corner from Hollywood Studios. It has a lake/pond that has gators in it. (small ones but cool to see).

We've only stayed at POP and it was really nice. This time we are trying out ASMovies.

We stayed in AS Movies in 2005. We really enjoyed it :).

Just an FYI...Cheerleaders will be invading AS Sports from March 10th through March 15th. I've heard they use the other Values as overflow if Sports fills up.

We love Allstar Movies....we have stayed at POP too and we like the theme but it was bigger, busier and busses just a bit longer but overall not bad.

Last Dec we stayed at Movies and we loved it so much we are going back this Dec and staying there again. (we liked it even better than some moderates we have stayed at!).

Mousekeeping was GREAT, food court was never busy, the bus service was wonderful and we loved the theme of this one too! :lovestruc Can't wait to get back there!:banana:

i have stayed at all the values and POP all the way. Its great because they have their own bus system so you only go from your resort to where you want to go. (with a stop at the water parks first) At the ASresorts the bus goes to all the all star resorts. PoP is my vote!:thumbsup2

At the ASresorts the bus goes to all the all star resorts. PoP is my vote!:thumbsup2

I'm sorry, but this is just not true! In my stays at the All Stars, each resort has had its own bus way more often than they share! And even when they do share, it is so not an issue. Each resort is a 5 minute walk away from the other. So how long a bus ride can that be?

Plus, the Pop is 50% larger than any individual All Star Resort. So you will have to fight that many more people for a seat on the bus. And a seat in the food court. Or out by the pool.

My vote would be for the All Star Music, as it is the only Value resort to show movies by the pool at night, and have games to play by the pool during the day. One stay I heard both Bingo being played and a treasure hunt going one. It really adds to the fun, festive atmosphere.:goodvibes

last time i was there my kids and i stayed at POP. Had a great time

I liked All Star Movies over POP. Haven't stayed at the other two.

I've stayed at all but Music (I think? Maybe?) over the course of the past 15 years and I like ASMo the best. It's the most "Disney" to me. JMHO, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter