Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

348ca0bb-a88d-4b2b-8aa0-a97ac2223925_zps0n36tgzr.jpg

There are 3 restroom areas on Discovery Island; this is from one of the other two. :goodvibes :tink:

I haven't had a question on my crop all day...do I have you stumped? Should I post the photo and location? :confused3 :tink:

This is my new grand baby, Rachel Marie Jewel:

Everyone's okay now but both Kelly and the baby almost died last night! My son in law said it was "terrifying" :eek: Kelly had a C section and the baby will be in the incubator ward for 7 - 10 days.

Glad your DD and DGD are ok.

:yay: Finally get a new one for the weekend! (Just got done with my 2nd of the season "dip in the pool" :goodvibes...was actually quite pleasant today. :goodvibes)

ff8e8757-4cb6-430b-b0f9-d3f345aaaee3_zpsrp28xifn.jpg
:tink:

This is from a food service in HS.

It's not quite a full service but it's more than a quick serve.....

It's not Hollywood and Vine but you are getting warm.... :scratchin

And I have used this before Diane! Good memory!

I have used something else from here and not far from this if it is where I think it is. I will PM the answer.

Diane and Ed both know where this is. Would anyone else like to make a guess before I make the reveal?

Diane and Ed both know where this is. Would anyone else like to make a guess before I make the reveal?

Tune In Lounge? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter