Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Where is this?

216a9465-8071-4688-8325-dfafb600dc28_zps2olsnxxr.jpg

Sent you a PM...if my picture isn't your crop I'll turn in some thoughts. :goodvibes:tink:

Houston news tonight reported the Brazos River, in the southern part of our county, is 6 feet higher than it has ever been :faint:; would explain why some friends of ours who have never flooded in their 40+ years of marriage have had to evacuate. :sad2:

One of the hazards of a wet spring...DD's friends killed these 3 snakes TODAY at their house :scared1::

...and, beginning Wednesday until next Sunday, we have a 60%-70% chance of receiving up to 6"'s of rain again! :faint: This is a portion of our backyard during Friday's storm:

9740db6c-161f-49ee-b504-ce17d5210b34_zpsmxa0bplk.jpg
:tink:

Houston news tonight reported the Brazos River, in the southern part of our county, is 6 feet higher than it has ever been :faint:; would explain why some friends of ours who have never flooded in their 40+ years of marriage have had to evacuate. :sad2:

One of the hazards of a wet spring...DD's friends killed these 3 snakes TODAY at their house :scared1::

...and, beginning Wednesday until next Sunday, we have a 60%-70% chance of receiving up to 6"'s of rain again! :faint: This is a portion of our backyard during Friday's storm:

9740db6c-161f-49ee-b504-ce17d5210b34_zpsmxa0bplk.jpg

That's a lot of water. Snakes:scared1::eek::scared1::faint:

7c69d6c2fd7631bf4587307a2f8610dd.jpg

wish I had a long weekend this week lol

disney-war-art-6008.jpg

:lovestruc Thank you Jeff...been looking through DH's Vietnam pictures this morning remembering his friends that didn't come home. He paid tribute to them a few years ago when he and DD visited the Vietnam Memorial in Washington, D.C. Also realizing how lucky I am that HE came home...OH...some of the stories he tells! :scared:

c96104c3-6a62-43d8-983c-f2e60248e257_zpsz7somrmw.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter