• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th

Hope yours was a good one too! DD and family arrived home from NYC safe and sound so it WAS good! Did you see the link to the lightening pictures at the MK that I posted last night? Go back a couple pages...AWESOME PHOTOS! :tink:

Me too! :dance3:

529b071f-45be-496a-895d-87fcefcaa1d7_zpscwzque9u.jpg

This is from HS. :tink:

Shop, attraction or food service?

CONGRATULATIONS ANNIE!!!!

Yeah sorry, after Europe I got busy with writing papers for the trip and hanging out with people and drifted away from the Dis. But I'm back!!

This is from the Grand Floridian! Now just tell me where/on what?

Glad you are back! How was Europe? Are you done w/school for the summer?

This is not on the ceiling.
Europe was amazing! I had a really good time but also learned so much! I am officially done now! I turned in all of my papers for the trip and so now I am just waiting on the grades.

Is this a piece of furniture?

This is from the Grand Floridian! Now just tell me where/on what?

This is not on the ceiling.

I can't quote again but this is inside but not on a piece of furniture or a vase.

I guess Diane forgot her notebook or can't get internet :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter