• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Park, resort or other?

529b071f-45be-496a-895d-87fcefcaa1d7_zpscwzque9u.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

MK or Epcot?

DD and family are ALMOST back in God's Country; flying over Arkansas now and should be in Texas shortly! :yay: AND...just picked up their mail from the PO and the ME tags have arrived! :yay: Love seeing that "Priority Mail" envelope with Mickey on it! :cloud9:

This is not from MK or Epcot. :tink:

Last edited:
:yay: They just landed and first text I get says, "CAN'T WAIT FOR TEX MEX FOOD"! :rotfl2: Gotta love our Texas food; they've requested BBQ for lunch tomorrow....:rolleyes: :tink:

DD and family are ALMOST back in God's Country; flying over Arkansas now and should be in Texas shortly! :yay: AND...just picked up their mail from the PO and the ME tags have arrived! :yay: Love seeing that "Priority Mail" envelope with Mickey on it! :cloud9:

This is not from MK or Epcot. :tink:

AK or HS?

Glad your family got back safely.

that's Ed you don't have to be too nice to him lol we all really don't like him too much because he can see the castle from his backyard

Just you wait until I retire Jeff. Then it will be in my backyard:p:p:p:jumping1:

Swimming is such great exercise.:thumbsup2 I love to do laps in my pool too. Someday it will warm up so I can get in.:rotfl2: It's up to 69.:lmao:

#1 Sounds really good. #10 sounds good too. #8 is my absolute favorite.:cloud9: Did NOT like #4.:crazy2:

Laps are good. 69 is still too cold for me. Mine is down to 90.

Hi Jeff, Ed, and other fun people...my name is Sandy :flower1: That's really cool Ed that you live so close to MK:yay: I'm a few hours away...close enough to go semi regularly (about once every 6 weeks or so) and enjoy every time I go:lovestruc

Hi Sandy. Welcome to our little family. I am on the opposite coast in West Palm. It is about a 2 1/2 hour drive for me to be in the park. You go about as often as I go.

If you want to have fun with Jeff, the next time you are going up just type LALALALALALA:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just you wait until I retire Jeff. Then it will be in my backyard:p:p:p:jumping1:

I can already see WITW ....posts from Jeff..."lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala...."

I can see more "umbrella hats" in your future :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Funny story Sandy behind the umbrella hats...post a picture of yourself and Ed can do his "magic"...

Laps are good. 69 is still too cold for me. Mine is down to 90.

High temps must have moved out of Florida up to Canada and Washington; 90 isn't THAT bad....

Hi Sandy. Welcome to our little family. I am on the opposite coast in West Palm. It is about a 2 1/2 hour drive for me to be in the park. You go about as often as I go.

If you want to have fun with Jeff, the next time you are going up just type LALALALALALA:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter