• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Ending the weekend with this one...

1fa2e1e6-935c-4e5d-9d5a-88a14bec303b_zpsrlmdc8fw.jpg
:tink:
Contemporary?

Glad you are back but I thought that would be harder…..

Sorry, I love that ride and that area. I guess I should say loved that ride.:( Every time I have what I think is a hard crop it gets solved right away and what I think is easy ends up being harder.:rotfl:

Teppan Edo?

DH had the game on, I was listening while on the computer.:cheer2:

I was actually outside finishing my chores when the game started; DH started beating on the kitchen window and holding up 1 finger (after the first score) and I JUST got back in the house to see them score the 2nd one...TWO MINUTES LATER! :faint: I didn't leave the TV after that. :lmao: I SURE HOPE the camp counselors at church camp let Redstorm watch! Just broke our hearts to see her leave (more than reluctantly :rotfl:) this afternoon not knowing if she'd be able to watch the game. DD recorded it for her and was going to keep her up to date via email. She did NOT want to miss that game! o_O

Yes, this is from Teppan Edo; what and where in the restaurant. :tink:

...and in the meantime...over on Facebook THIS picture "greets" me. I rest my case on WHY I'm so afraid of snakes :scared1::scared1::scared1:; EVERYTHING is larger in Texas! :scared1:

KHOU 11 News's photo.
11 hrs ·

KHOU 11 News

Whoa! gasp emoticon An 11-foot rattlesnake was caught just outside of George West, Texas, about 85 miles south of San Antonio on June 26. :tink:

I was actually outside finishing my chores when the game started; DH started beating on the kitchen window and holding up 1 finger (after the first score) and I JUST got back in the house to see them score the 2nd one...TWO MINUTES LATER! :faint: I didn't leave the TV after that. :lmao: I SURE HOPE the camp counselors at church camp let Redstorm watch! Just broke our hearts to see her leave (more than reluctantly :rotfl:) this afternoon not knowing if she'd be able to watch the game. DD recorded it for her and was going to keep her up to date via email. She did NOT want to miss that game! o_O

A light fixture?

I can tell you in about 4 months lol

this is the first place we are eating at. our first day is going to be Epcot only because MK closes early that day for the Christmas party and we already did that party and did not find it worth the money. yes the parade was great and snow on main street but besides that there is not much else going on

congrats but as soon as they left my city they set it on fire lol

there are so many forest fires happening in our province that out city is covered in dark smokey skis and there is even some ash falling

here are some photos of our orange sky we have right now.

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/07/25-photos-of-vancouvers-martian-skies-due-to-wildfires/

Those are cool pictures Jeff! I knew there was a fire not far from Denise but didn't know until yesterday that Vancouver had so many around! I noticed on the pre-game broadcast the hazy sky and the announcer mentioned that the haze was from smoke from the forest fires. I couldn't help but think about air quality during the game but guess it didn't effect the USA girls! That was a "kick bu**" soccer game! Hope those fires get under control; we experienced that a couple years ago during the drought. I reminded Denise that some homeowners had to evacuate IN AN HOUR! I'd even made a list of items we needed to take should a fire break out in the wooded area surrounding us. Thoughts are with your firefighters; hope they get that under control! :tink:

A light fixture?

I can tell you in about 4 months lol

this is the first place we are eating at. our first day is going to be Epcot only because MK closes early that day for the Christmas party and we already did that party and did not find it worth the money. yes the parade was great and snow on main street but besides that there is not much else going on

Well I'm EXCITED about that Christmas party!:lmao:

:thumbsup2 Yes, this is a lamp and even with reservations Jeff will probably be using this area when he eats at Teppan Edo. :rolleyes1 Can you see what the lamp is attached to? That's a clue to the answer I'm looking for. :scratchin :tink:

Well I'm EXCITED about that Christmas party!:lmao:

:thumbsup2 Yes, this is a lamp and even with reservations Jeff will probably be using this area when he eats at Teppan Edo. :rolleyes1 Can you see what the lamp is attached to? That's a clue to the answer I'm looking for. :scratchin :tink:

waiting area? looks like a bench it is attached too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter