What's the funniest thing a cast member has ever said to you?

A PhotoPass photographer at MK claimed he had been hired in by Universal to help design TWWO Harry Potter. Considering he was a PhotoPass photographer it seemed somehow unlikely.

Not ROFL funny, but a bit funny. Maybe.

Not something a CM said but actually did. My sister and I went on Haunted Mansion and were giggling all the way while waiting to board. We got in the car and where still giggling like crazy. So the car turned at the end of the loading area with the high back towards people and was about to go into the ride when one of the CMs all dressed like a skeleton pretty much jumped into our car from the side out of nowhere and yelled "boo!" My sis and I were so shocked we screamed like hell! We absolutely did not see him coming at all! Guess he wanted to give us a good scare cause we were giggling like crazy. We gave him a high five when we got off and told him that sure was one scary ride :lol:

When DD did the fairy M&G a couple of weeks ago, I somehow got left holding all 3 of our bottles of water & kept juggling them since they wouldn't fit in my bag.

Vidia came over to greet DD & walk her over to the picture area & kind of cast me a sideways look (as you'd expect from the character) and then condescendingly quipped, "Well, you're OBVIOUSLY a water fairy.....hrmph" with absolute disdain. It was hilarious!

When DD finished with her & moved over to see Tink, Tink noticed the hair scrunchy DD had around her wrist which was a big, fluffy, soft one that my mother had made for her & exclaimed, "OMGosh you have a CATERPILLAR WRAPPED AROUND YOUR WRIST!"

We were at the MNSSHP and i made the redhead costume from POTC. Got lots of compliments that night but the funniest when we got to ride and one of the young castmembers said very loudly " hey your my first redhead, i just want to give you a cookie!!!" I think its the first time he saw anyone wear that costume and he really didn't know what to say!

DD17 was wearing a PoTC lanyard when we visited Tink, and she kept asking her friend who came with us "Are you SURE she's not a pirate?" and kept giving her sideways glances. It was fabulous, and the PP photographer caught this photo:

sure shes not a pirate by angierae75, on Flickr

We have noticed that CMs seem a little more loose during evening EMH (especially the real late ones). This past trip we ate at Ohana and then went to MK for the special 3am EMH for the holiday weekend. DH and I were in line for Splash Mountain...I still had my lei around my neck from Ohana and the CM said "I see you got lei'd tonight".

I agree...I think the later it gets, the looser and funnier they are. At nearly midnight on a Pirate & Princess Party night, we were the only ones in our boat in POTC--DD the princess and DS the pirate, with obligatory eye patch. The CM asked DS, in the most casual tone, "so how'd you lose your eye?" It was hilarious.

The latest funny was at Star Wars Weekend, and it wasn't so much what was said, but DD11's reaction to it. We met (a pretty cute) Anakin and when we walked off he leaned in close to DD and said, with a raised eyebrow and in a low voice, "may the force be with you..." She let out this ridiculous giggle, like a sitcom teenage boy meeting a supermodel. It was possibly the funniest thing I've ever heard. Little crush, DD???? Ha!

We were at lunch at Akershus doing the Princess lunch, Aurora was at our table talking to my 2 year old son when he practically shoved his foot up her nose excitedly telling her to look at his McQueen sandals. She fawned over them telling him they were very nice, then she told him to be sure to show them to Cinderella because she has a thing for shoes.

Then she was talking to my 4 year old daughter who was wearing a two toned dress, and she told her that her dress was very pretty and asked if her fairy Godmothers had an argument over what color the dress should be, if that was why it was two colors. My daughter laughed and told her yes and Aurora rolled her eyes and said she knew what that was like.

Both scenes were quite funny and adorable.

Whilst in the DHS FP+ reservation making line at the front of the park last month; the CM said: 'Does anyone have any questions...? I'm afraid I can't tell you the meaning of life, though I have heard that it's forty-two!'

We had a great time interacting with Cruella De Ville in Epcot by the International Gateway. She was a riot. She asked my kids if they saw any puppies running around and If they had any puppies in their bags. I asked her if she caught or killed any puppies today. She said, "The day's not over yet." and laughed maniacally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter