What's On Your Mind? The Mortal Instruments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that shows there is something that really needs to be changed about the WOYMs ;)

I am the creater of the WOYM threads. Unless you want me to ban titles that have to do with books i dont like YOU WILL LIVE WITH THE JUSTIN BIEBER-NESS AND NOT BE RUDE ABOUT IT

tumblr_llz3zp4QHg1qhbc2uo1_r1_500.gif

Don't you "Huh" me mister!

I have nothing against the books,I just don't find them amusing. lol.

The Mortal Instruments aren't exactly meant to be amusing. Like some of the characters have some great dialogue, but it is a fantasy series that has a lot of very serious topics involved. When I think about that... I can understand why some people don't like these books...

Red Sox Nation Day is Friday, June 17, and we want citizens far and wide to be included in the festivities! E-mail us your photo and it could be included on the RSN Day Postcards page -- and we may show it on the videoboard at Fenway. You could win a prize! We're giving away two autographed items and a Fenway Park 100th Anniversary Brick Package.

fdnsihvfsj k i needa do this

ooh ooh ooh i'll get my parents to take me to london, so i can wear my jersey, my mum can wear my t shirt and my dad can wear his t shirt and get a picture taken infront of the olympic coundown!

I read a lot now that I have my kindle. Before that, I didn't read all too much.

You must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C. to participate in this Promotion.

tumblr_lm1qodgpXZ1qbh71i.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter