What's On Your Mind? The Mortal Instruments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to...well because the chorus has to sing during Graduation and I felt like reading 20,00 Leagues Under the Sea while Graduation is going on.

And I'm reading my WDW Guide for this year's trip.

I have a WDW guide too but I already know Disney pretty well so I just skim over it

I have a WDW guide too but I already know Disney pretty well so I just skim over it

Same but my parents wanted me to get it. It's funny to read the ratings of some rides. :-)

I was surprised at the Stitch ride's ratings. I don't blame them lol.

I read a lot now that I have my kindle. Before that, I didn't read all too much.

Have you read this series? You really should, they are very good I say. You may not like some of the theming in it, but it goes away by the third book sorta and you can breathe a sigh of relief.

Who reads during the Summer anyway

*raises hand high and proud* Deal with it!

I've never read the Hunger Games series before. I guess it sounds good. Is it boyish?

Actually, I just came up with a cute one. :D

:thumbsup2

I have to...well because the chorus has to sing during Graduation and I felt like reading 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea while Graduation is going on.

And I'm reading my WDW Guide for this year's trip.

I have to perform at graduation for chorus, too. Though my teacher would get so angry if I started reading City of Glass or whatever book I'm on at the time suddenly in the middle of the whole ceremony.

I want a book series called Rivers Of London. Based on what I know of the product description, I would say it's Doctor Who meets Torchwood meets Sorcerer's Apprentice meets Harry Potter meets Supernatural. Plus, the author used to write for Doctor Who, so it should be good.

I have to perform at graduation for chorus, too. Though my teacher would get so angry if I started reading City of Glass or whatever book I'm on at the time suddenly in the middle of the whole ceremony.

Well,the chorus here sings first then the whole graduation ceremony goes on and we have to amuse ourselves. I might put my MP3 Player in my pocket while reading a book or two.

I already read Chapters 1 and 2 of 2,000 Leagues and I'm in the middle of my WDW Guidebook.

I am always afraid I am spelling Sara's name wrong. On our tumblr, I spell it like Sarah, but in her siggie here, she spells it Sara. I am paranoid I am spelling it wrong. lol

Speaking of reading. Yesterday at lunch,my friends and I got bored so we read different books. Katilin read Twilight,Christina read a Pokemon book,and I read a 1993 WDW Guidebook my parents got when they went on their first WDW Trip.

I am always afraid I am spelling Sara's name wrong. On our tumblr, I spell it like Sarah, but in her siggie here, she spells it Sara. I am paranoid I am spelling it wrong. lol

Just remember on here
Sara = MickeyisBeast
Sarah = Mickey'sbff

It may be confusing because they both have Mickey in their name. Including me! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter