• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What's On Your Mind? The 90's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too mainstream for you? :p Seriously, you should try and watch them sometime. Then again, I still have a bunch of "Must-see movies" that I haven't seen yet. Really major ones like all the Star Wars films, or Indiana Jones, and so on.

I've tried to watch Star Wars and wasn't interested. Indiana Jones though... they are awesome. I've only seen the first two, which are the best. I've seen part of the third and none of the most recent one.

STAR WARS IS AWESOME. The originals and the latest one. The other 2, eh. BUT THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY IS GREAT. Ok.

okay. so.

this girl from my school was friends with someone who died recently because they fell out of a window. i can sympathise. it's a horrible thing to lose someone, but she's actually starting to get on my last nerve now because all she does is post about it on facebook.

I am so sad right now. I found out a boy from my church died today, he fell from his flat on the sixth floor. I just saw him last week, me and my friends were discussing how much my friend fancied him a stuff. I can't believe it, I can't even apprehend the fact that he's not with us any more. My heart is with his family. I can't even speak right now. RIP Jiovanni, God has gained another angel ♥

okay. this was when i was upset for her.

i just can't, I mean... he has a two year old brother and a 10 th month old sister. they're gonna be wondering "where's Jiovanni" and their parents are gonna be so upset. Argh!

i can understand.

i feel sick, i cant stop crying.

okay..

challenges are put in life to see how you cope with them, some things you dont want to accept, but they happen for a reason. life is like rollerskating, you can never experience the fun of it all unless you make mistakes and fall over on the way ♥

um you've made it clear

so yeah. but the statuses were all posted within 1 hour which was why it started to get irritating. and then gabby (ellie you know gabby) posted on the first one *dislike* because it's sad and them this girl posted on her wall something like..
'there was no need for that, i love you and all but that really pissed me off'
or something like that, it's been deleted and i was like WOAHHHHHH she was sympathising..

okay yeah i'm ranting

Um, well if it was her friend then of course she's gonna be upset.. A girl I know's friend died a few weeks ago and she has statuses about her.. it doesn't annoy me, I find it quite sad. But yeah, it was a bit mean what she put on Gabby's wall. I'm gathering she just didn't understand what she meant though.

tumblr_lgyuglrB0f1qhsndmo1_500.png

disofidaebwiqoefvibhiwoqer that's great ahahaha.

when i was a baby, raiders of the lost arc was on and apparently i just sat on the floor and stared up at the tv/was mesmerised by that film from start to finish :')

That is my favorite Indiana Jones, though the second one is still pretty good, Raiders of the Lost Ark is just so iconic. And I can't believe you were mesmerized. I would imagine if I had seen that as a baby I would've been a bit scared especially during the exploding and melting face part.

'WE ALL HAVE 3 ADDRESSES MEMORIZED...
1. Your own address
2. Your best friend's address
3. P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.'

yes yes yes yes :')

That is my favorite Indiana Jones, though the second one is still pretty good, Raiders of the Lost Ark is just so iconic. And I can't believe you were mesmerized. I would imagine if I had seen that as a baby I would've been a bit scared especially during the exploding and melting face part.

i know right HAHAHAHA. i have no idea how i did it. i don't remember it so it musn't have scarred me LMAO

I remember watching Mulan in the cinema and loving it. That was '98, so it was probably one of my first films I saw at the cinema. Though the first film I ever saw at the cinema was Lady and the Tramp in like '96 or something. No idea why it was randomly out in '96, but there you go.

i know right HAHAHAHA. i have no idea how i did it. i don't remember it so it musn't have scarred me LMAO

When you think about it the people on the antagonist side of Indiana Jones are pretty messed-up or get into messed-up situations, especially in the second movie. The whole dinner party scene in that movie freaks me out!

i'm just ranting so much today hahah
i just sent some massive ranting message to sara on facebook LOLOL

“See, we’re in Los Angeles, and my chocolate bunny is in Boston. There is a logistical problem with that.”
— Jerry Remy

another reason why the red sox announcers are awesome.

“Youkilis wants that bunny!”
— Don Orsillo, thinking Youk was about to hit a home run and win the coveted “Chocolate Bunny”

again

I wonder why none of the TRs I'm reading have updated today. I usually have tons of updates per day. This is weird.

ANAHEIM -- Though he still hasn't quite found the groove, Jacoby Ellsbury has looked a little more comfortable at the plate in recent days.

The speedy center fielder scored twice, had two hits and two steals in Saturday's Red Sox win over the Angels. After spending over a week in the lower portion of the batting order, Ellsbury led off on Sunday for the third straight game.

Ellsbury entered the day hitting .206 with four homers, 12 RBIs and a .289 on-base percentage.

"The one thing he's done, he hasn't scalded the ball all the time, but he's found a way to get some hits," said Red Sox manager Terry Francona. "He's thrown about three or four hits into short right field that broke his bat a couple times. He's stayed on it enough to get some hits. He's gotten some big hits for us. And when he gets on base, he's kind of a game-changer."

yeah hey heeey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter