What's On Your Mind? The 90's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So many things to tell her, but how to make her see. The truth about my past, impossible. She'd turn away from me."

That lyric is so Hamlet!

There are only three countries in the world who don't use the metric system, the USA, Burma and Liberia.

3415edbd.jpg

BEAUTIFUL.

Alright guys I'm going to go for a bit. I'll be right back to put up the new WOYM, it will be real quick unless you can get through a page in a minute.

EDIT: NVM, I'll be back in a bit so just linger on the last page a bit

We're a hipster country :cool2:

Guy - How long do you think that table is.
Person - Oh, I'd say about... 75 centimetres.
Guy - Huh?
Person - I'm using the metric system. The imperial system is so mainstream nowadays.
Guy - But most of the world uses the metric system. Only the USA and two other countries use the imperial system.
Person - Really? Shi...I mean I was using the metric system ironically...

Yeah, all my knowledge of hipsters come from those hipster Disney memes...

You know what's tasty? Frozen buttons :-D

Yup, we put Cadburys Buttons into the freezer, so they're colder than normal. It gives them a really satisfying crunch when taken straight from the freezer. If they're left out for a while, they just tend to have more taste for some reason...

Just wanted to stop in and say Happy Easter everyone!!! Hope everyones Easter went super good! I kind of feel awful about decapitating my chocolate bunny rabbit but they are really good!

Kidnapped and drugged Reid tomorrow! I'm pretty sure it should have been on last week but something got messed up...
Aww that episode makes me so sad. Reid is my favorite character so it's hard for me to see him like that. Also, this is something really random I came across while watching it, have you ever noticed that evil peoples names are always Tobias?

I prefer flip flops though they gave me blisters on my last trip, those were getting really wrecked. I need new ones.
I have a lot of flip flops, you can borrow some of mine! :goodvibes But last time I went on vacation my flip flops gave me massive blisters as well which wasn't fun.

There are only three countries in the world who don't use the metric system, the USA, Burma and Liberia.
That is an interesting fact! I thought the USA were the only ones not to use it.

I really hope we don't do more Macbeth stuff tomorrow in English. We've beaten that play to death.
When I was in high school Romeo&Juliet was beaten to death every single year. I like the play and everything but it's not my favorite work of Shakespeare's.

My favourite hipster memes are Back To The Future ones because they're quality 'cause the time travel-ness makes it easy to make Marty sound hipster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter