What's on Your Mind?: Lee Dewyze And The Red Beanie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still blaming myself for it getting worse though xD She didn't seem too out of it when I lived there, but after I started living with my mother again my Nana thought I still lived with them...

Is it bad that I kind of just found out she has epilepsy? Like I know about most of her other health problems but somehow didn't know about that til last week and I spent like 11 years living with her...

My OCD makes me blame myself for everything...even things I have nothing to do with/there's no way I could have caused.

My other aunt took me to see this movie and that same weekend or something I bought this album with the money she gave me from washing the windows at her house xD They don't live here anymore D: they might be coming back though! And my cousin!

They had a really nice looking pool. I don't know if I still have the pink shirt and hot pink shorts I used for swimming...kind of picked those as a joke...

I don't know how to swim, and I probably won't learn because now pools gross me out.

Movie came out in 2006...so I was already living here...I feel like I have the wrong date. This is going to bother me...

Eyes Set to Kill
Broken Frames - (scrobble)
Reach - (scrobble)
When Silence Is Broken the Night Is Torn - (scrobble)

I'm thinking of joining MusicBrainz just to add the second album :headache:

Manual Scrobble time!

I still hate my friend about her version of this song that I still get stuck in my head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter