What's on Your Mind?: Lee Dewyze And The Red Beanie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this song...I don't care if people say this band is terrible, they were the first thing to keep me from destroying myself.

Caught up on albums I've just listened to today. I'll do the song list from yesterday later.

I'm trying to make my right hand print neater so this is the only way I'm doing my lists right now...my hand really hurt after a while, lol. I can make it neater than my left hand print but it takes longer and it really hurts to have my hand in a certain way for too long.

I really hate printing. My letters with my right are really round too...I don't like writing that way, it annoys me.

I'm too lazy to pause so I'm listening to the only Linkin Park album I have and I just noticed this really annoying sound in this song...

Is it bad that I saw a picture with Frank Iero and didn't notice he was sitting down and just thought he looked short because he is short...

I have four versions of Happily Ever After by He Is We xD There's five or six different versions...

Acoustic, instrumental, album version, Purevolume live/SXSW...

Don't have the old version (demo?) that was going to be on that EP that never came out and the live/acoustic version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter