What's on Your Mind?: Lee Dewyze And The Red Beanie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom is asking me for CC on something that she's writing, so I'm being brutal and ending everything with a ':~)'.

My mother keeps asking me what I want for my birthday and I keep saying “Nothing” or “I don’t know”.

But what I really, really want is a definite “We’re going to New York City in October and here’s what days we’re going”
I would give up any and all birthday and Christmas gifts if it meant I could go to New York City and see How To Succeed. It’s really the only thing I want.

tumblr_loxcl6AJOl1qhagkzo1_500.gif

So once again I'm up until 4:30.

At least I got my story done. All my best writing happens late at night.

It was also the most emotional thing I've ever written.

I want to make something nice for my Tata who has to live alone now, but I'm not sure what to do and I think my idea of making a tiny version of my grandparents house will make him sad...

PauleyP Ever note that most #NCIS peeps have double letter names? Gibbs, Abby, DiNozzo, Mallard, McGee, Jimmy, Sheppard, Todd...
about 2 hours ago via web

I saw a few pictures of my aunt's car, if they hadn't hit the brakes my mother would have been hit D: For some reason the driver side looks worse than the side that was hit...

My aunt thinks my Nana had Alzheimer's when I was growing up over there, and that that's probably the reason she mistreated me xD I didn't think anyone had noticed that part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter