What, When and Where was your last

About an hour ago with dinner. Had a Ruby Relaxer. Peach Schnapps, vodka, coconut rum, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and a squeeze of orange slice. Add slice to glass.

That sounds amazing, wish I had one right now!

Sounds like a lot of us Dis and imbibe, I heard about a group that used to be here for that very purpose, anyone interested in reviving it? ::yes::

Well, this inspired me to open a bottle of wine, so right now, I am having a nice glass of moscato along with some goldfish that my son is eating. LOL
Before this, I had a couple glasses of moscato on Christmas.

Spiced rum and diet cola.

2 minutes ago.

Right here in my favorite chair.

Time for another.

Let's see today I've had sparkling Chinan Blac, A Bloody Mary, those were at lunch and a couple glasses of Souvigon Blanc while I'm DISing.

I had white wine on 12/19/12 to celebrate the birth of my nephew and becoming a first time aunt! :love: :love: :love:

Christmas Day Dinner
Glass of some spiced something. Not sure exactly. I liked it!

Before that? Easter

Having some cheap Trader Joes red wine right now. Had a hard cider at lunch. Had 2 margaritas las night. Will probably have a lot of champagne tomorrow night. Hey I'm on break! Back to work Wednesday :guilty:

three days ago, at my boyfriends house. it was whiskey. the only thing we drink these days

Not much of a drinker...it's been months, probably late August/early September. Vodka, orange juice, sprite, and something else. DH's best friend made it for me.

Right here right now. Well, I just finished it about 5 minutes ago. A pint of oatmeal beer, one of a set received at Christmas. :drinking1

Just had a raspberry Long Island Iced Tea from my favorite bartender at Applebee's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter