• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What, When and Where was your last

Nooooo!!!! That's what happened to MY amaretto. Can't find it any place. It is great tasting stuff, isn't it? :goodvibes

LOL. DH saw a commercial for Disaronno and wondered what it was as he'd never tasted it.

We bought a bottle and I created a monster! Will NOT introduce him to Frangelico or Drambuie! (I was a liqueur junkie back in the day, complete with the little 1 oz. glasses.) :blush:

Hey, it's fun for the holidays. :)

Pakey said:
4 hours ago I had a Welsh Dragon at the Rose and Crown in Epcot.
I was there at noon!

My last drink was 4 hours ago, a Yingling in my 1 bedroom villa at AKV. Heading over to DHS for EMH and maybe some drink with glowing ice cubes will be in my future.

Corona.
I think last night.
At kitchen after I mourned the burnt rice. Then figured the rice wasn't burned after all which meant more corona.

Corona
June 16, 2011
Myrtle Beach

It was the last night of our last vacation. Had to suck down the last 2 beers I had in the room.

I had a Daily's frozen Pina Colada pouch about 6 weeks ago. Then before that it was about a month and had one of the same frozen pouch drinks.

I only drink occasionally and it is usually something harmless like a weak Pina Colada. Never anything hard or heavy and never very much of anything.

Christmas dinner at my sisters house. 8 of us were doing shots of creme de cacao and peppermint schnapps. I believe they were calling it a polar bear.

Two glasses of Sauvingnon Blanc this afternoon at my family Christmas party.

Funny you would ask. I got a TON of wine for Christmas and I opened one last night. I was just about to get me another glass now to finish the bottle.

Its been so long ago I don't remember. It doesn't mix well with my meds so I avoid it.

O'doul's, DFIL, Friday afternoon--it has been reported that a NA beer at .5% alcohol is good for one after hard athletic training and I most certainly do lots of HARD athletic training!

I was there at noon!

My last drink was 4 hours ago, a Yingling in my 1 bedroom villa at AKV. Heading over to DHS for EMH and maybe some drink with glowing ice cubes will be in my future.

Yuengling is America's oldest operating brewery

Over 20 years ago. I don't remember when or where.

I'm in my mid-forties and just don't care for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter