• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What, When and Where was your last

A couple of rum and cokes Friday night when I went out with my brothers to hear a favorite band of mine. What was neat was I had just taken my son to the airport so he could fly back to his base and one of the band members later dedicated the song Chicken Fried to him. :)

At a Christmas brunch in London in 1988. I mistakenly picked up a mimosa, thinking it was orange juice and guzzled it down before I realized my error. Not ten minutes later I was in the bathroom losing what I thought was everything I had eaten for the last week.

I also take meds that contraindicate drinking alcohol but even before I started these drugs, I couldn't drink. I lack the enzyme our bodies require to process alcohol. Believe me, this is not how I would have chosen to be "special."

Queen Colleen

John VN said:
Yuengling is America's oldest operating brewery

Sorry, was on my iPhone and i was typing fast. My DH worked with a member if the Yuengling family a few years back in PA.

Thanksgiving, one glass of chardonnay. Wasn't nearly enough to deal with the family. :laughing:

Last night - Pear cider, Frangelico over ice with Lime wedges, & 18year old Dimple scotch over ice - Yum. :)

Just a little while ago at our local Brewpub. I had a Ballast Point Yellowtail Pale. We are working on their mug Club, where you have to drink 99 different beers in one year or less... I started in mid-August and am now at #52 completed!

Champagne and one schnaps on Christmas day.
I guess there will be more champagne tomorrow.

A tiny glass of sherry on Christmas Day. It's the most alcohol I've ever drunk LOL

About an hour ago with dinner. Had a Ruby Relaxer. Peach Schnapps, vodka, coconut rum, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and a squeeze of orange slice. Add slice to glass.

On Wednesday I had wine with my dinner. Nothing since but I'd love to have some wine tonight and I will probably be drinking some tomorrow.

12/22 was my uncle's funeral and I had an Irish coffee at the dinner after. Before that was 12/1 at a happy hour (which was the last time DH drank). I actually cleaned out all the booze from my house shortly after the 12/1 happy hour and we are now a dry house and DH isn't drinking anymore, so I won't be drinking all that much either (and I am fine with that, but will miss having a glass of wine while DIS-ing).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter